Silverstone 2010

I heard from someone in the organization it should be the new one indeed.. I tried it, is actually not so bad... I dont like 2 corners in the new part, but, there is a fast section of the new part that is really cool to do.

I was at Silverstone at the weekend for the MotoGP. Sitting at Beckets but could see right across to the new part. It's very cool the new parts especially for the bikes. Great overtaking spots and good traction will create and overtaking spot in to Brooklands after the Wellington straight.

I think there should be a poll for either old Silverstone and 2010 Silverstone as it seems everyone has their own opinion on it

Then why not go back to refuelling?
We are trying to simulate races and follow the F1 circus as close as possible. So that goes for tracks also theres no point to go to old track cause the majority likes it.
Unless the track isnt build for simracing its a logical step to do the old one, but if there is a new version available we should stick with it.
Cause thats what we are doing right? Simulate F1

Im not trying to start anything here was just putting my own opinion. If I remember correctly last year we didnt run Abu Dhabi as there was no good versions of it but that doesnt seem the case this time.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%