Resource icon

Tracks Silverstone (2 seasons, DRS) 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
It is a strange error... I don't use SFx and the track works fine for me. In fact SFx should have no effect on it.

Can you confirm SFx solves the issue or not?

Several other tracks use the same texture/object with no issue.

I just tested with SFx and I still get the same error. I don't know why. Other mod tracks seem to work fine except this and Portland.

No, my commonmaps.mas was not replaced by any mod. Yes same error at Portland. AMS already verified
No matter, I just won't use that track then.

Last edited:
AMS already verified

I am out of ideas. It should work for you as it does for (almost) everyone. Its possible that it is a hardware / video driver issue, but not likely.

Did you try to remove your existing track folder and reinstall Silverstone v1.04?

You should have something like this...

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
I did try reinstalling the track, and all drivers are up to date, and my silverstone folder looks the same as yours. It's alright, I'll try a full reinstall like the other person suggested.

I dont suppose any more work will go into this track (understandably) but I was wondering if maybe I am wrong. Does this specific grandstand look black for everyone else as pictured below?

7wUeZCv.png

5C5E199DD4BA9A96991A596A5A535D5853D16A65

Last edited:
Cool. Just a little follow-up, how many more tracks are there for update before it's complete? No rush really, just asking as I'm waiting for the pack for a single download. Thanks again.

Thanks for the great work Patrick but my favorite one is the International layout. Can you PLEASE PLEASE add it. Will be grateful if you will.

Last edited:
*Disclaimer* I am not trying to hijack or disrespect the work of the mod this thread is intended. I am only offering an option as I believe the Patrick/Gringo Silverstone will not get additional layouts added.

@falloc
Hey mate, the SRW Silverstone has the "Southern Circuit" layout, which I believe is what you are looking for. I have the entire SRW trackpack ported to AMS if you do not already have it. It is not as good as Patrick's but it is a respectable option. ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devel...uit#/media/File:Silverstone_Southern_2010.jpg

upload_2019-3-29_22-54-9.png

Last edited:
Thanks for your interest, I'm downloading the track now. I won't be expecting much according to the comments but who knows? :) I only prefer the international layout on silverstone so I have no choice. Cheers.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 378 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%