F1 2010 Signed with Virgin by mistake!

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi guys, i'm playing on PS3, 2 season on Toro Rosso, Leader of drivers championschip, and with that annoying autosave feature, by mistake i checked Accept on a Virgin offer, instead of Decline, is there a way to break this contratc? Or my carrer is lost? Because i'm not up to do all the 1 season again, or run my 3 season on the horrible Virgin, so i'll have to sell my game if i don't have a solution. Thanks everybody!

You can always re-start your career with a 5 year season which would allow you to select Toro Rosso as your team other than one of the entry level teams (Lotus, Virgin and HRT). The only down side is that you would lose your career stats. But are the stats really that important? I can't speak for you, but for myself the value I get from the game is from driving not the stats. Or do a year in Virgin for your 3rd season. If you really wanted to get into a good team in your 4th year, race against easier AI opponents while with Virgin and select a rival with a team you want to drive for. Or just look at this as a challenge. Lots of options in a 7 year career.

BTW ... why did CM limit us to 7 year careers. For me (I do 100% length races) I doubt I will ever see my 7th year. I will be lucky to be in my 2nd or 3rd season when F1 2011 comes out. But still for those who race shorter races, being turfed after your 7th year just does not make sense.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back