1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Sign-Up [Full]

Discussion in 'PS4 | Thursday Night GT Championship' started by Andrew Holmes, Jul 16, 2015.

1. SIGN-UP

We want you! If you’re a clean racer and you have Project CARS, we will be glad to have you on board! We race… as you may have guessed, on Friday nights with the start time around 8:00pm UK Time. This league is a league dedicated to GT3 cars, with a range of cars able to participate. The only GT3 car we do not allow is the Bentley Continental GT3, as it has a significant performance advantage over the rest of the field. We have an approximate 1 hour 30 minute schedule for the races, however the final race of the season has a 2 hour 30 minute slot as the race is double the length. To see the full calendar, move to the Event Calendar thread. All you have to do is read and obey the Rules and Regulations, choose a car to use, join a team, join a session with one of our experienced racers (@Andrew Holmes, @Adam Morris, @Ben Milden) and turn up on time! Don’t hesitate to sign up below!

Full Name:
    PSN ID:*

Teams & Drivers.png

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I'm in :)
    PSN Tigerkart_22
    Name- Andy Graham

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lance Loomis

Lance Loomis
    Team Merica #64 Corvette C7.R Premium Member

Put me in as a reserve. Due to my work, sometimes I have to open on Fridays (11AM - 5PM) in my local time which is in the middle of the race.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

Myself and Adam teammates

5. Which car will you two be driving mate?

6. Gareth Messham

Gareth Messham
    Premium Member

At the moment I can't do Friday's. Any other day but not Friday

7. Sorry mate, too bad:(

8. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

Why's that mate

9. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

10. Friday may not be the best for me either,

But i shall sign up, May miss one or two races

Psn: Gazer123
    Name: Gareth Williams

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Gareth Messham

Gareth Messham
    Premium Member

Play golf on a Friday after work.

Won't be able to make a race until 2 months time

12. In that case would you like a reserve seat as Season One continues into 2016?

13. Gareth Messham

Gareth Messham
    Premium Member

I will look for another league. Shame really as me and Mr Goodwin would of entered

14. PSN: Mysticn727
    Name: Adel Elsayed

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I'm struggling to make Friday's nights to.could we've done a vote on which night people can make It ?.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Just putting it out there, dont know how you will allocate cars to us who dont have teammates, but i would like the McLaren since Ben and Adam got the Z4 :mad:. But will let you guys decide. Just putting it out there :p

17. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

It's called the Friday night championship for a reason lol

• Like Like x 1
  18. Once everyone is signed up, for season one you can have any eligible car because it's the first year of the league. After that it will be allocated randomly.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I was hoping for a multiclass league and I could have brought some guys in then, but not sure yet if I can commit to this now, especially with F1 2015 leagues coming up. Anyway, the ask for GT3 leagues is huge so you'll get filled in no time... I'll keep an eye out tho ;)

20. Defo want to sign up....but friday 8pm isnt a good night for me either. Its daddy and daughter night lol. Not normally on till she falls alseep.