21. Tim McIver
22. Valerio Vinassa
23. Valter Ostmand
24. Vincenzo Cavaliere
25. Sean Greenlaw
27. Mark Sørensen
28. Fabian Kampfmann
29. Fabrice Renault

I am glad to join you. I hope to grow with you.
I will do my best not to bother anybody on the track and respect the purpose and rules.

As you can see I am registered for about a year.
I raced with some of you sometimes (under "peflo" name), that's what made ​​me want to make the championship.

Could someone explain the donation system, its use, and other information about it?

Thank you in advance, see you on the track people.

Perhaps you've noticed that I use google translation "... my English is so bad ... almost as much as my conduct. So do not wait until I make long speeches during the sessions! ;)

hello havent raced here since season 4 if i remeber correctly last year near the start and i had to take a break for season 5 for real life issues but i would love to rejoin for the rest of season 6, could i please be entered in for the next race at melbourne thanks tom watts

I have been thinking of doing this league again as I loved it before. But I cant remember what day of the week it was run on and will you be using the new race room mod because its awesome

Tom, the first thing you need to do is to send an e-mail to the race director. He handles these kind of things :) his address is rd prestogp com (fill in the blanks with @ and . )

Wayne, it might be that we'll consider race room, especially if it has a f1-like open wheeler. However, I do not plan to check it out before this season has ended (june) :) Also, it will most likely be decided by a vote, what the majority of the members think is wise is probably what we'll do.

Tom, the first thing you need to do is to send an e-mail to the race director. He handles these kind of things :) his address is rd prestogp com (fill in the blanks with @ and . )

Wayne, it might be that we'll consider race room, especially if it has a f1-like open wheeler. However, I do not plan to check it out before this season has ended (june) :) Also, it will most likely be decided by a vote, what the majority of the members think is wise is probably what we'll do.

I will sign up then thanks for the info mate :)

Hi.. i want to Join..

Player name Rubens Barrichello
Steam User: Bresoto
But when i try to join in game i got kicked.. i understand why. it say i booted for possible cheating.. can someone please HELP ME?

Hi.. i want to Join..

Player name Rubens Barrichello
Steam User: Bresoto
But when i try to join in game i got kicked.. i understand why. it say i booted for possible cheating.. can someone please HELP ME?

it is very possible you got booted because you are on the black list for wrecking and purposedly taking people out of races:tongue:

of course all joking aside i have no idea why you got booted.

"Where do i sign up for season 7 ?:cool:"

LoL, could I please enjoy the champagne without a hurry? :tongue: :redface:

But I'm also hoping to get a hot spot next season, too. :cool:

@Tim McIver:

+1!

@Reik "champ" Major:

completely agree with Tim, I'm even willing to send you a box full of bottles to the conditions that you consumed it before the races!
However, I ask myself: the alien you are on the racetrack it is as immune to bubbles of champagne than at pressure of other competitors? :rolleyes:

LoL, I'm sorry guys, I'm no drinker (only enjoying it sometimes, but then very much :))

I only tasted champagne once in my life and my initial first thought was: "what a cheap and ugly Prosecco" :)

You got it Nico. :) It was meant to sound like that. The serious part of it wants to say that I'm no drinker but it can happen that I get drunk when I drink. LoL

Reik What a shame! Only once the champagne in your life ... and some not good ... there are days or be French is a real advantage!
Champagne is a potion! It is exhilarating dream for crowds ... but it is true that some wines can easily be a simple commercial trap. However, there is no catch nigot like this in my cellar!
You are well come Reik, if you ever go to France to visit my cellar! I would be delighted to let you taste some local flavor, and perhaps be able to learn something to you ... for once! :tongue:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back