1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'X360 | F1 Championship' started by Karl Fuss, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

The XBOX Original F1 World Drivers Championship has run several successful leagues on both the 2010 and 2011 versions of this game. If you're looking for a league of clean, respectful drivers, look no further. We have three grids to choose from. Champ run 100% distance races with no assists. Cup run 50% distance races with no assists. GP2 run 100% distance races with TCS and Auto gears allowed.

If you would like to join one of these grids please post your Name, Gamertag, and which Grid you would like to join below.

You will be required to sign up for an RD licence, you can do that here: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/read-this-first.43576/

And you must read and agree to the Rules, which you can read here: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/rules-and-info-updated-for-2012.60097/

Current grids and drivers:

Chris Hempsall and Jan-Willem Seiveking - McLaren
    Alexander Hellwig and Marcin Siewierski- Ferrari
    Colin Knowles and Rob Carver - Force India
    Timo Hoogendorp and Wessel Slagter - Sauber
    Calum McLure and Philip Moran -Caterham
    Dylan Hember and Mark Moody - Lotus
    Graham Jarvis and Maciej Cieslak - Williams
    Jordan Dixon and Open Seat - Mercedes
    Reserve Seats available

Mitch Gosling and Chris Benham- McLaren
    Euan Dunsmore and Zach Plummer - Marussia
    Gavin Hendley and Peter Hooper - Force India
    Chris Cronshaw (MIA) and Rob Poelmans (MIA) - Red Bull - Rahim Bas (reserve)
    Jeffery Koranteng and Matthew Booth - Lotus
    Karl Fuss and Gareth Jones - Mercedes
    James Bannister and Andrew Pienaar - Williams
    David Cook and Eric Jaeger - Sauber
    David Hoste (reserve)

Reserve Seats available

Liam Touhey & Carlos Jimenez - Sauber
    Daniel Smissen & Nick Dawes - Ferrari
    Eric Jaeger & Deowald Steyn - Red Bull
    Kyle Jefferies & Jack Giles - McLaren
    Richard Alexander & Matt Like - Force India
    Tom Corry & Paul Shone - Mercedes
    Ben Herbert & Rob Jones - Marussia
    Rod Hutchings & Mike Smitty Smith - Lotus

Reserve - Dan Marr, Anthony Royal

Reserve Seats available
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Iain Hamilton - xXxDEADMEATxXx - Championship

(Edit - 28//3/13)
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

• Like Like x 1
  4. Daniel Smissen/DANDAN140787/Cup
    • Like Like x 6
  5. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

Welcome Back Dan!
    I think there is a drive at McLaren available. Chris Cronshaw was placed there initially but he has wheel issues and hasn't driven a race yet. I'm sure Mitch would be glad to have a TM
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Cancel this please, I've changed my mind.
  7. Yeah still having issues :(

Fanatec are doing me a deal on a new CSR because of the problems I've had so I will be back around March time but more than happy to revert to a reserve if it allows others to race permanent :)
    • Like Like x 1
  8. What was the issue Chris? Amazes me that there seem to be so many people have problems with these wheels yet they cost a fortune!!
  9. It was self inflicted Peter.

My stitching was coming lose on my wheel. I had a spare rim from a previous fault. I swapped the rims and it introduced a fault where I had no LCD so could not see what wheel settings I was using or adjusting, which for F1 2012 and Forza is a must.

Also when I was braking if the the ABS kicked in on my pedals it would stop me being able to downshift, which in an F1 car requiring quick downshifts it didn't help one bit on my pace.

Anyway I've struck a deal with them now which I'm happy with, and I get a fresh 2 year guarantee. Sorted.....
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Jalen Vaughn - Sentry Bravo - Champ
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Dan Hawkkns - McLarenDan - Cup
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

Hey there Dan!,

There is seat open for this Sunday's race in a Lotus. You can sign up here http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...-montreal-canada-sunday-3rd-march-2013.65075/

If you haven't read them already have a look at the Rules thread. The League races on Sundays are points paying events and as a result are taken more seriously that the Club races

We should know by next week if that Lotus spot will become open permanently or not. :)
  13. Gavin Hendley

Gavin Hendley

Dan CUP is no assists at all mate, you happy with that?
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Maciej Cieslak

Maciej Cieslak
    Roberto Forza !!!

Where you from Jelen? welcome in the RD league. Can you tell more about your sim racing expirience?
  15. Yes mate. My only one I struggle with is racing line but between now and sunday ill get enough practice in :D
    I used to race no assists except r/l
    Since I broke my wrist I have had a few on lol.

Consider it WIP (Work In Progress)
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Ben Herbert

Ben Herbert
    Next Match attending Hull(H) 16th 15.00

Jalen is a regular in the Random Series, nice bloke.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Harry Stride - SoggyCabbages - GP2

I did a few races last year and I believe I was allowed to do league races, I just chose not to.
    Also I read the rules thread, is it 50% I couldn't seem to find it. I think I'm going blind. :p
  18. think his gt should be SoggyCabbages btw Karl Fuss
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Just changed it. :p
  20. Hey buddy gp2 is 100%