Side mirrors

I always wondered what the matter with the side mirrors was. On cars with an internal middle mirror, the side mirrors have a messed up angle which shows the sides of the track rather than whats behind. On F3 cars for example, the mirrors have the correct angle. Its almost as if the whole rear mirror is generated in one picture, then the middle mirror is cut out and what is left at the sides is shown in the side mirrors, with angles beeing too high. Is this correct? Can there be something done about it?
Greets

Thank you, but as far as I understood it without the images, this doesn't solve the angle problem with the side mirrors?

you can adjust mirrors by pressin CTRL+seat adjustment keys i think (or maybe ALT or SHIFT :) not sure ... google it )

Yeah, I've done that when I first got GSC2013, but the adjusting range wasn't enough to make the mirror images realistic. I'll repeat it when I have some time, but I doubt it has changed. Maybe a word from the officials would be great on this topic @Reiza Studios @Fabio Rodrigues ?

Thanks guys

could be ... I`m single screener so there is no way for me to see side mirrors and as virtual ones works fine, never really bothered me .. but there were some deep elaboration from fellow simracer on this forums and devs reacted on it as something they should look at so hopefully after the reaching bonanza goals "pressure" falls of little bit they will do so ...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back