Side mirror

Is there a way to see both side mirrors without using a button to look side to side. Like a mod where the side mirrors are displayed next to the rear view mirror?

You can set your FOV backwards. It's not that "realistic" Or you get TrackIR5 or something similar. I play e.g. on a 50 inch TV in 4K with TrackIR5.
Sit about 60 cm apart. When I want to look in the mirror I turn my head about 20° and still see everything in front of me and my wife laughs her heart out.

You can use "virtual mirrors" (F11).

To modify the location (or widen the field of view) of the mirrors on the car would require editing the 3D model.
Also worth noting that due to the way AC is built, the F11 virtual mirror shows at least as much as the on-car mirrors show. Since they just copy the appropriate parts of it (center/left/right)

Also worth noting that due to the way AC is built, the F11 virtual mirror shows at least as much as the on-car mirrors show. Since they just copy the appropriate parts of it (center/left/right)
Dont think its true unless you mean "generic settings" ? My virtual mirror show roughly the same what in-car mirror do but without car elements, kinda like rear view camera. Side mirrors show much more to the sides with much greater width (but I do adjust them to my liking and using mirror app).

The mirrors are the worst thing about RF2.

I end up turning on other programs when trying to find the KB commands.

Actually the adjusting of everything is a real PITA in this sim.

There should be specific controls listed for mirror adjustment in the settings.

I am OCD so I can't drive unless my mirrors are set up right so I end up closing this sim out of frustration.

Can anyone show me onlline?

There is a guide on Steam but I tried it and it did not work.

Even Iracing has mirrors adjused automatically.

I know the World today is getting more intellectually racist by the day but this old man needs help.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 46 11.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 40 10.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 46 11.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 44 11.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 134 34.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 233 59.4%