1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shreddin' tires and takin' names

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Johannes Jefsen, Jul 4, 2016.

1. So I've been away for some time, as i started out with G25 and Race 07 and only when AC came out i was instantly hooked again, and now I've bought a G920, and it's definely a step up from the G25(I know it's not a thrustmaster or fantatec), but anyhow; I like simracing games and play the odd game of DiRT Rally, and drive a '92 BMW 530i V8 manual(straight pipes)

About me: I'm 26, from Denmark, and I work in IT ;)
  2. quicksilver384

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #85 Staff

Welcome to RD.

If your after some online racing with us please check out THIS page which lists all the games we race on.

We also have a freemium membership offer to trail the premium package absolutely free for two weeks too.

If you have any questions please ask, that's what we're here for.

P.S. Nice car by the way. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

Hi and welcome to Race Department:).
    Hope you find plenty to interest you here on the site. I still have my G25 and still enjoy Race07 along with the modern games, it is still a great sim. I would echo quicksilver384's suggestion if you fancy some online action.
    Any have fun on RD.
  4. If someone has some ideas on how to configure G920 nicely for pCARS, not a game i usually play, as a bunch of friends and i are planning on a 24h event, (even though i fought hard for us to use AC, pCARS has the Weather/Nighttime features) (A setup similar to out-of-the-box setup for AC(no deadzone/full sensitivity))

I hope it makes some kind of sense:)
  5. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

Yoo would be better posting that on the pCars thread as they will be better able to help you.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks for the heads up, I'll do that:)
    • Like Like x 1