Resource icon

Misc Showroom "GreenField" 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
chargingcar submitted a new resource:

AC Showroom "GreenField" - Awesome 8192HDR Showroom!!!

New GreenField ShowRoom
In Stunning 8192HDR Profile
Special Thanks to Stereo for Helping me Make This Mod A Reality ;)
Installation Instructions
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\showroom

I Have Full permission to Use This HDR Profile it his from the Same Place that Kunos got there HDR Industrial from Royalty Free:thumbsup:

View attachment 45887

Read more about this resource...

p4-5_2011 Wallpaper :thumbsup:
acShowroom 30-11-2013 01-33-05-387.jpg

Looking for Buttercups? :)
Bram , Do you know on AC When I first got the Game it would not Load to track ,
Since yesterday it keeps doing it I can not play on the Game and have done a Fresh install 5 Times what was the issue I solved it last time but have forgot how ?

I haven't really got a clue, I would have to search the Assetto forums, perhaps in their 'workarounds' thread.

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?forums/troubleshootings-workarounds.20/

You said that you re-installed multiple times, but did you delete (or remove to another location as backup) the Assetto Corsa folder from your Documents folder?

I would assume that many config files are in there, and if something is corrupted in there, it doesn't matter how many times you install the main game files.

Replays and setups are also in that folder, so you could copy some stuff back if you wanted, after the game is working (if you made a backup)

I haven't really got a clue, I would have to search the Assetto forums, perhaps in their 'workarounds' thread.

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?forums/troubleshootings-workarounds.20/

You said that you re-installed multiple times, but did you delete (or remove to another location as backup) the Assetto Corsa folder from your Documents folder?

I would assume that many config files are in there, and if something is corrupted in there, it doesn't matter how many times you install the main game files.

Replays and setups are also in that folder, so you could copy some stuff back if you wanted, after the game is working (if you made a backup)
I Deleted Everything in all locations Each time and then I Just reinstalled it again and I Have had to Flash my wheel again each time I tried to set it up the game kept crashing it seems to be ok now , But it seemed ok last night as well for 20 Minutes Thanks:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 419 16.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 281 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 276 10.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 192 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 324 12.8%