1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Showroom color mod

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by Thimoty Decrans, Feb 10, 2013.

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Extract contents of wanted color to main folder in to F12012 dir and overwrite.
    Full size images are on the download page.
    Note: inside the rar is 1 folder called F12012, these are the original files, in case u want to revert to stock game.
    Download Page
    http://www.zelimper.com/?page_id=4605

• Like Like x 8
  2. Wonderful idea, Timothy. :thumbsup:

3. I saw this long ago on another side .....:O_o:But i like it,because i have it or modify for my own:D

4. Maybe on f1pole?

5. Yes on f1pole.de

6. Yea , it was there ...but anyway great idea.And when you know where it is,you can also change the spotlights :whistling:

7. Benutzername

Benutzername
    Online Martini Racing - Founder and driver

Great!

I was thinking to make it slightly diferent for the 2007 mod, would look more then a new game ;)

I looked at the F1 Pole files, couldnt see through them 100%, but you also changed the bottom, maybe i can learn a bit from your files ;)

8. not much to learn i guess, its only the floor wich has changed but due to the large amount of reflection on the walls/ceiling/lamps etc it seems that more has changed.....

9. It´s also simple to change the spotlight:D 2013-02-09_00006.jpg

10. Benutzername

Benutzername
    Online Martini Racing - Founder and driver

Anyone figured out how to change the round white stripes at the bottom?

11. I confine myself only to the simple .... I have to use only paint program:whistling:

12. 2013-02-15_00017.jpg
    It must not only be the color change ...:whistling:

• Like Like x 2