Show us your Rig / Cockpit

I think I recognise the Ascher racing paddle shifters. I was interested in it.
Do you like it ?
I have asher paddles.They are very good quality , rock solid , precise a little bit noisy and need some force to push them but it's works for me .You can also change magnets to reduce snap action.

Attachments

• 20160916_194359[1].jpg
    20160916_194359[1].jpg
    654 KB · Views: 570
Hi Guys!
I have a "big" problem with my fanatec wheelbase v1. I bought it a few weeks ago on eBay. I installed the drivers and updated the wheelbase firmware. After a while it said:" no response from the device.operation failed". Now im Not able to Start it anymore or put it in to Update mode :/. I dont know what to do. I wrote to the Fanatec support but they didnt answer. Has anyone an idea what to do?

Today I've taken some photos of my modular setup. Since I have the same desktop for using my computer, playing videogames, etc. I figured out a way to make the seat and the pedals independent but quickly and easily linkable. So, when I want to play sims, I move the wheel and the shifter clamp to the center of the table, optionally bring the TV to the front for better inmersion, link the seat and the pedals and puts them aligned with the wheel and at the desired distance.

cockpit.jpg

Some detailed photos of the different elements:

baquet-mas-pedalera.jpg

detalle-enganche.jpg

asiento-ocioso.jpg

Well, my awesome wife bought me an Oculus Touch for Christmas. As well as being able to use it for its intended purpose, the other reason was to use the second receiver in a dedicated fashion on the rig (I can simply twist this to point in a different direction when using it for Touch purposes). I did need to remove the mounting pole from the stand (hacksaw job) to enable me to do this. Fortunately the rig itself has very little discernible flex or movement in it (largely due to the triple thickness sides and double thickness supporting panels along with various metal supporting braces on the wheel stem), so the operation is great with no wobbling of the receiver.

I still need to route to cabling inside the nose section but I designed the rig to be able to do that.

Just about to pull the trigger on a CSW V2 and thinking about adding an additional, large buttkicker as well.

Also, added a new PC fairly recently to power it (couldn't help but make a display stand for that):

Edit:

Cabling all done:

Last edited:
That's pretty...CLEAN!

Would you mind taking a good picture of the oculus lenses while running some sims? I would like to see (in hd) how it really looks from the inside (here in Canary Islands is pretty much impossible to try them) and I don't see it wheel in some of the vids I have watch...

Thanks!

Thank you. Regarding the pictures, is it specifically the inside of the cockpit you're after?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back