Show us your Rig / Cockpit

F1SimDisplay ready for test.....Stand alone display device with 2 X LCD Digital displays for simulator data and 1X RGB led strip for rpm's.

7.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Does anyone have any plans for a wood rig. I downloaded plans for the death-mobile rig from Inside Sim Racing, but wondered if anyone had any other plans. I was thinking of the ricmotech rig as well, but the ISR rig can be built for under $100 dollars. This will be a temp rig until I can save up the money to build a 80/20 rig. I live in New Jersey and profile aluminum seems to be more expensive in the States then in Europe.

Hi, what is your monitor? Is that 34"? Looks really enough. Cause 3*27" looks complicated for daily using like internet browsing.

Nothing comes close to the feeling of triples. (ya maybe VR but the quality aint there yet)

And did you build your rig for Racing, or Surfing the internet ? :p

Nothing comes close to the feeling of triples. (ya maybe VR but the quality aint there yet)

And did you build your rig for Racing, or Surfing the internet ? :p

I'm looking for advise: triple 27" 60 HZor one 34" 100Hz? And can't decide what I'm going to play more: racing (just dirt rally for now) or FPS. I have a wheel G27 and 26" 60Hz monitor for now. Triple 27" 100Hz is just too expensive. I believe that triple is the best for driving. But the same monitor(s) would be using for everything - shooters and internet surfing.

Last edited:
As you see above in my previous post I went with a single 34 ultra wide. It's good but not amazing. Not sure if you have tried the Oculus but it has forever changed how I would approach sim racing.

34" UltraWide is a good alternative if you have space constraints or a PC that would struggle with the resolution of 3xFullHD. It is way more immersive than a single 16:9 and works pretty well with most games (sim, fps, tps, strategy, etc) and is good for general use, but it's true that triples add a whole different level to any kind of sim (granted the game supports it properly).

The best is VR if you can afford a Titan X Pascal. With this card I can play assetto with ultra detail, post processing high and supersampling 1.9. 90fps even with online with a lot of players. Very crazy :D:D

PS : For those who use Vive, put the game resolution in 1024x768 for the screen. Better for FPS. Also you can Off AA and anistropic it didn't change anything on the vive.

Last edited:
The best is VR if you can afford a Titan X Pascal. With this card I can play assetto with ultra detail, post processing high and supersampling 1.9. 90fps even with online with a lot of players. Very crazy :D:D

PS : For those who use Vive, put the game resolution in 1024x768 for the screen. Better for FPS. Also you can Off AA and anistropic it didn't change anything on the vive.

I have GTX1080, but I'm not interesting in VR. Maybe I'm too old :unsure: Just people with that thing on a head looks like an alien. Completely out of this life. Even now when I'm playing wife says: are you here? With VR on a head no need to ask that :D Probably 34" ultra wide will be the compromise. Cause surfing the internet with triple is weird and playing shooters on 60Hz monitor for lets say 5 years will be so old school. Or to save more money and buy 3 27" 100 or 144Hz.

I have GTX1080, but I'm not interesting in VR. Maybe I'm too old :unsure: Just people with that thing on a head looks like an alien. Completely out of this life. Even now when I'm playing wife says: are you here? With VR on a head no need to ask that :D Probably 34" ultra wide will be the compromise. Cause surfing the internet with triple is weird and playing shooters on 60Hz monitor for lets say 5 years will be so old school. Or to save more money and buy 3 27" 100 or 144Hz.
Do me a favor: just try it. Only once, please. You will be surprised. ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 129 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 173 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 473 39.0%