Show us your Rig / Cockpit

Rig:
rig-120119-jpg.117721

That's awesome, you've even got a rig in case it rains lol, are they HE pedals, if so what are your opinions. Also what wheel is that, OSW?

View attachment 118003
My current project is a full on, hard mounted cockpit, my current WIP! Still need to mount my button box and give it some paint but its much better than anything I've built up to now! After this I hope to upgrade to a 27 inch monitor and bolt some bass transducers on!

View attachment 118009[/QUOTE]

Looking great, you are a craftsman, labour of love, keep us posted on the development :)

Here's my WIP :roflmao:

Usually, I'm in Eyefinity mode, 5760x1080.
When I want to multi-task, record video, or live stream, I am in 1920x1080.

Side note for this picture:
Oschersleben, ADAC 2014 Audi R8
1920x1080 Best lap: 1:29.1
5760x1080 Best lap: 1:28.4 I'm sure I coulda gone faster, but I had to quit the leaderboard challenge - my knees were killing me. They seem to tighten up and cause severe pain when I sim...seating position?

The ability to look further up the road with triple screens, is the difference....In my opinion.

2016-01-23_13-11-34_127_zpswcqmpuln.jpg

Last edited:
Wow Nead description please! Thanks!
PC: i7-4790k - 16Mb RAM - GTX 980Ti
Cockpit: TTS (Total Spanish Simulator)
Dashboard: Dashboard SRX + Button Box SRX Genuine Pro (SimRacingXperience)
Wheel Base: Fanatec V2 + Formula Wheel + BMW Whell + Universal Hub with Gt Wheel +F1 BMW replica wheel from POLOLO (coming soon OSW)
Pedals: Sim Pedals Ultimate
Shifter: Fanatec Clubsport SQ (coming soon, a new model by SimRacingCoach)
Triple Screen: Sony Bravia 42" model KDL42W705B
Seat: Sabelt GT-300 + Harness Sabelt
Sound: Edifier S760D 5.1
Headseat: Logitech G930

My budget simrig. 3 Aoc screens for 30 euro from a police auction, Homemade free standing monitor stand 10 euro. 2nd hand Gt Omega rig Never even sat in :) and replaced my tired old Fanatec with a 2nd hand T500 that was still wrapped in the original box. Cheap tablet for DM pro and Simvibe running 3d Aura on seat/chassis and various Pucks dotted around the rig. G25 shifter on Leo Bodnar cable. Mostly used for rf2 but occasional blast in Dirt Rally. Looking at addon rims, handbrake and button boxes soon.
12395362_10153839310852460_1897071253_n_zpszchft6aq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Curious is the Stock Omega chair is more comfortable then a Sparco Speed II ? Just curious as to why the Sparco is sitting in the corner lookin lonely.

Dont feel too bad, I have a Speed II in the corner as well. :p

Oh my old Sparco Rig is now for friends to sit lol. And to answer your question the Omega chair is infinitely more comfortable and adjustable as the Sparco as you know is fixed. The omega has a recliner back and is on sliders.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back