1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Show Your Cockpit

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Attila Domján, Jan 3, 2007.

1. I found topic like this on several forum, i think this is a cool thing to see how others are racing!

So i start off, here is mine:
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

hehe nice cockpit neo, i will try to make a picture as well very soon! racing on the dinertable in the winter :)
  3. wow! Neo!
    Now I know why you're so faaaaaaaast! eheh!
    Also the 3rd pedal!!
  4. ehm... i hope to beleive i was fast also with my black Momo, i got this G25 beauty just end of December... loooool
  5. This is my cockpit! Without a clutch :D

6. Obviously he has 2 accelerators :p
  7. here my cockpit a g25 wheel and a VPP2pedal set and a VPPrace frame pro :D
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

maximus respectus :D, did you build it yourselfs kilroy?
  9. lol putting it together ye :D
  10. @ kilroy: what kind of screen do you've??
  11. I got a samsung 225bw 22inch widescreen :D its superb (got it 1month)
    iam selling a crt 22inch monitor from philips.
  12. COOL!
  13. yes maximus respectus very much :D
  14. I need a replicator to build the same one :shock:
    cool equipment kilroy :D
  15. :D thanks all :D
  16. I made an upgrade on my cockpit with a 24" widescreen monitor, i love the view now! lol
    Hopefully soon a racing rack will also be part of my room, then i will feel really really happy! :)
    p.s.: yes, i donno how to make good photos, therefore i had to make a separate one from the screen, because nothing was visible on the other.... lol
    oh, and u see, i have now virtal mirror since the start of Monza race 2... :))))))

17. Nice one Neo :) Love the screen :D
    I'm also thinking of upgrading my "cockpit" but first I have to get my PC running as I want :)
  18. next on wish list is the g25....have a 19" tft viewsonic 2ms im happy with it so the wheel is what i need....can i buy some skills from somewhere?
  19. this is the rack i am dreaming about, would make my cockpit really ready..... :)
    It is basically the same VPP rack what is posted by kilroy, just with stand for monitor, keyboard and mouse (or for shifter can be used as well)

• Like Like x 2
  20. nice neo, my cockpit is almost the same as in january I only have replaced my 19" in a 24"monitor.. but still Iam not so fast as you are. lol