1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

Show Your Cockpit

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Attila Domján, Jan 3, 2007.

1. I found topic like this on several forum, i think this is a cool thing to see how others are racing!

So i start off, here is mine:
    [​IMG]

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Member Premium Member

hehe nice cockpit neo, i will try to make a picture as well very soon! racing on the dinertable in the winter :)

3. wow! Neo!
    Now I know why you're so faaaaaaaast! eheh!
    Also the 3rd pedal!!

4. ehm... i hope to beleive i was fast also with my black Momo, i got this G25 beauty just end of December... loooool

5. This is my cockpit! Without a clutch :D

[​IMG]

6. Obviously he has 2 accelerators :p

7. here my cockpit a g25 wheel and a VPP2pedal set and a VPPrace frame pro :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  8. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Member Premium Member

maximus respectus :D, did you build it yourselfs kilroy?

9. lol putting it together ye :D

10. @ kilroy: what kind of screen do you've??

11. I got a samsung 225bw 22inch widescreen :D its superb (got it 1month)
    iam selling a crt 22inch monitor from philips.

12. COOL!

13. yes maximus respectus very much :D

14. I need a replicator to build the same one :shock:
    cool equipment kilroy :D

15. :D thanks all :D

16. I made an upgrade on my cockpit with a 24" widescreen monitor, i love the view now! lol
    Hopefully soon a racing rack will also be part of my room, then i will feel really really happy! :)
    p.s.: yes, i donno how to make good photos, therefore i had to make a separate one from the screen, because nothing was visible on the other.... lol
    oh, and u see, i have now virtal mirror since the start of Monza race 2... :))))))

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Nice one Neo :) Love the screen :D
    I'm also thinking of upgrading my "cockpit" but first I have to get my PC running as I want :)

18. next on wish list is the g25....have a 19" tft viewsonic 2ms im happy with it so the wheel is what i need....can i buy some skills from somewhere?

19. this is the rack i am dreaming about, would make my cockpit really ready..... :)
    It is basically the same VPP rack what is posted by kilroy, just with stand for monitor, keyboard and mouse (or for shifter can be used as well)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  20. nice neo, my cockpit is almost the same as in january I only have replaced my 19" in a 24"monitor.. but still Iam not so fast as you are. lol