1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should we keep this forum?

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 4' started by Bram, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Or can we bin Forza 4 in a thread? Seems that nobody is really interested in this game seeing the low amount of posts.
  2. FWIW, I say keep it :cool:

The low post numbers is likely due to there being little new info available at present (that changes on the 23rd of this month when embargos lift) and that FM isn't a racing simulation - it's a "jack of all trades" car game. 16 players online will help boost interest.

3. I say wait till after the release. There isnt very much to post about now. "hey a new track" or "hey a new car" thats it.

Think with the new 16 player online mode there's a lot of potential for RD leagues etc
  4. Noooooo...... lol Forza 3 League has been great so far, cant wait for 4 to come out!!!!
  5. it should be a really good game, im just sick of waiting now!! don't get rid of the fm4 stuff on here, you'll only end up putting it back up lol
  6. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Once the game comes out this thread is gonna boom, give it time.
  7. You should definately keep this section live. As an xbox 360 user I have been an avid on-line racer in FM3 and can't wait for FM4. I belong to 2 great racing leagues and there is a huge community out there.
  8. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Ok, clear :)
  9. Thanks Bram :)
  10. Gavin Hendley

Gavin Hendley

Keep it please, I would like to join a league here when it comes out.
  11. i would like it keep it, if people want a league i dont mind orginazing one again
  12. Keep it, I think there are good chances of high activity here once the game is released.

At Forzasport/forza3.se we're on our 8th and final season of the FTCC touring car league in FM3. There will be more seasons in FM4 for sure! The guys in charge has done a crazy amount of testing with all cars to ensure they are equal, and I have to admit they've done a great job. There's also a Group A class that's been tested, and I'm sure they will help hosting events here on RD.
  13. I'm looking forward to Forza 4. Will be interesting to see how it compares with GT5. Seems a bit premature to close a thread for a game that hasn't been released yet.
  14. Forza 4 is currently the strongest fighter on the Xbox side in a war between the Xbox 360 and a new PC in my head.:)

I love the approach of the Forza games, and can't wait to be able to play it at home.

(I think we should keep this forum at least until a little time passes after the release of the game, to see how much interest it will get. I'll join later for sure, but some people are lucky enough to be able to get the game at release day probably:))
  15. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Well, due to my recently bought PS3 failing on me already i've pulled my 360 out of retirement. I'm really looking forward to the release of Forza 4 and the release of the Fanatec CSR Forza wheel. I will definitely be hanging around here with you guys when i'm not busy with my other sims.
  16. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

All i can say for now is that the car selection is already looking better than GT5, and this is coming from a GT fan! I don't care for the mostly useless standard cars on GT5 for i'am only comparing GT5's premium cars to the list of cars that Turn 10 has currently put out. And you know guys the list is only going to get better!. Sorry PD you kinda blew it here.
  17. Michael Lane

Michael Lane
    Lead, Follow or get the Hell outta the Way

Keep it Going just a couple more days till release. Should be great.
  18. Michael Lane

Michael Lane
    Lead, Follow or get the Hell outta the Way

I tend to agree, i also race on GT-5, its a very good racing experience but Forza is hands down better if you like mod's and tuning for performance. Gt-5 is more of a D3 type tuning. I myself like to tune and tinker with performance of the cars.
  19. I've Ordered it and i liked the last one, and that is without knowing about RD. so im personally hoping that it stays as i would like a few races against some of the guys i already race in F1 2011
  20. Gaz

Xbox: CrazyGaz76 Premium Member

I hope the forum stays as I would like to do some racing with you guys and maybe setup the odd event here and there.