1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Should I try to install GT Legends

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Rob Simms, Jan 7, 2010.

1. I have had GT Legends, since I bought GTR 2 for several years now. I have tried to install it before, but then removed it after the starforce. Should I try to reinstall it. Anyone have any recommendations and is there a way around starforce for no cd?

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Nothing wrong with starforce on GTL, runs smooth here for a very long time. Played in on multiple pc's and never had any issues.

3. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

As long as you're not running Windows 7, cd + starforce is the best way to do it.

4. VIsta 64

Installed and updated starforce, then got this. I don't have a key except the online version with my GTR 2 and GT Legends. It tells me to enter cd key at starforce screen.

5. The CD key is not on your disc?

6. no, gtl and gtr 2 came with just online activation codes on the back of cd case

7. I thought the key was on the DVD.

8. It probably was depending on how you purchased it.

9. Sorry just spotted this. Viva Media forgot the CD key on the GTR2/GTL bundle.

The CD key (which used to be posted on the GTL site until 10Tacle went bust) was

JGCTH-3N3VF-GU8R2-2EM79-W3TZ7

10. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

Excellent work David, thanks :)

11. code

Thanks, I will try it Friday. I hope it works!

12. It worked

Thank You! Gt Legends loaded up no with problems. :p

13. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Haha awesome! Thanks DW for that heads up!

14. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Might be a good idea to make this a sticky, or at least add it to the tips and tricks thread.