1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Shomaru Mountain Pass 0.9.5

Shomaru Pass

1. Tiago Lima submitted a new resource:

Shomaru Pass - Shomaru Pass

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Tiago please do more hill climbs! there is much more to AC than circuits ;) imo
    thanks for the good work so far
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Those 2d trees... Kunos, why?
  4. Kunos what??? Kunos didn't put those trees on this track. So I have no idea what you're talking about...
  5. Tiago you are my savior when it comes to tracks I love! One of few ppl that do these kinds of tracks. You and SimTraxxAC are my fav when it comes to tracks you make/convert. :)
    Thank you very much!

Please do Gunsai Touge! There is one Gunsai touge version but it's not up to AC standard unfortunately. Even tho I'm really thankful to the person that made it I would still like to see either a better made conversion or scratch made version or some more work being done on the one that already exists. But I don't think the guy that made it will do any more work on it since it's labeled as v1.0 :\ Well I hope he will.
    Good luck!
  6. This track is the version on the reverse of the original track gently you can adjust the string is in the folder that the file ui_track.json?