1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Shock to the System

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ross Balfour, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Got a huge shock today.

I found out one of my best friends died today at a golf driving range. His brother accidently hit him with a golf ball and he went into a coma and died of internal bleeding this morning. It just is so shocking how life can be taken away from someone in such a place and in such a way. Just makes you realise and value life a lot more. I'm in shock at the minute and I don't think it has sunk it yet

Rest in peace Craig Woods, never forgotten!

2. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Oh my god, r.i.p your friend. :( . I hope you, your friends, their families overcome this shock as soon as possible.
    Yes that shows how we must be prepared to die in any moment.

3. that's weird. did your brother throw the ball or hit it with his cub? very sorry to hear this. shows the weirdest things happen and can be a huge loss. hope things get better. have someone you can talk to. my mom died of cancer last august and just everyone i knew can and accompanied me. even hanged out with my friends for the day to cheer me up a little. just remember you always have someone to accompanie you whatever happens in your life.

4. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

So bad and shocking to hear...

5. Oh Lord... really sorry to hear that Ross. It's always a shock when someone you know is taken away from you... I wish you and your friends all the best.

6. My condolences to your friends family and you as well.
    It was a freak accident that no-one could even guess would happen, may Craig Rest In Peace.

7. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

It wasn't my brother it was his own brother who did it, I really feel for him now.

Thanks for the support guys!

8. Really sorry to hear such tragic news. Hope that you and yours are surrounded by people that will provide support and comfort.

9. RIP. Condolences to your friend's families.

10. Condolences to your friends family. Very sad to hear. RIP.