• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Shiro JT5 URD released

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Bez, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Bez

Bez
    All the gear, no idea...

Ratings:
    +168

Just bought this and im loving it!...probably the best car ive driven in rf2.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,325
    Haven't had chance to purchase it yet but all their other projects are spot on as well.

From a selfish point of view I probably would've preferred the Toyota LMP1 car to finish the PX pack but you can't have everything! :)

Thanks for the vid :thumbsup:

3. Slyfrequency

Slyfrequency

Ratings:
    +379
    The best car URD has released and I'd say it's the best car for rFactor 2 at the moment, definitely so rewarding driving it that's for sure, can't wait for further releases for JT5, then we can do super gt races! :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. walken

walken

Ratings:
    +37
    Saw Bez video and .... Got it ! for less than 4 euros, it's very fun to drive !!! Nice car !!! One of the best RF2 cars , imho !

• Like Like x 2
  5. Keith Dixon

Keith Dixon

Ratings:
    +162
    I tested this car over the weekend and for me I've got to say I prefer the stock GT500 over this one