Shining Red challenge: Gold medal

Galin Dimov

SimDrive
I know for many this challenge appears to be easy but I just wanted to post a video of me getting under 1:44 at Monza. I am just learning to drive with a wheel (bought my G27 one week ago) and no assists at all so for me, it was an achievement :rolleyes:

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it :)

[medio]5667[/medio]

Last edited:
Please add your video to the media centre (Assetto Corsa) section here :-

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/media/category/assetto-corsa.5/

Paste your you tube url into the box at the bottom of the page. Once you have added it to the media centre, on the right of the page will be a medio link like this :-

Code:
[medio]1234[/medio]

Copy that whole medio link, and edit your post above, pasting that medio link over the top of the text I wrote in your post "[mod edit - you tube link removed]"

It is OK to delete my text when you do this.

I don't really have that much experience and someone else might be able to provide a better advice but I can tell you what I do :)
I have increased the Slip effects (in game options) to about 60%. This way, I get a very good feedback as to when the wheels are locking under breaking. I am doing few practice laps with the car just to find the Threshold braking and go from there. If you have a load cell, I am sure will be much easier as it is closer to real life braking. I myself have the stock G27 pedals and is a bit tricky (I find it hard to train my brain that the pedal measures distance).
Try increasing the slip effects and see where it gets you...this is what works best for me at this point.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back