Shifter Upgrade - Logitech G25 G27 G29 G920

I have a really good feeling, that this forum is a right place for searching a Shifter - Tweak, for the original Shifter.

This i found buy to shipping, but it will be a good idea to talk here about possible better or "selfmate" mods.

Yes - its possible to search for example youtu.... , but every Channel there have its own fans and i hope to find here good thinks.

Personally i have only G25 with the switch to sequentiell (was a fantastic idea since release , 2007 or so).

Shifting is to soft, i personally search more typically "mechanic feedback".
Driving GTL - Power & Glory, GTR2 - GT-Cars with H-Shift, Nascars, open wheelers from 19... Century.

Thanks for reply

Attachments

• G25G27G29G920.jpg
    G25G27G29G920.jpg
    324.4 KB · Views: 168
I assume you want to use this product to improve the feel of your g25 shifter..?

That item DOES work pretty well. Ive bought many. However, there is a downside. I said I have bought "many" of these. Thats because they are considered consumables and they dont last forever, they break or wear out and lose effectiveness..

Its a great product if you can have an endless supply of them. I always try to keep a spare for when it finally breaks because it absolutely sucks to have to go back to the "no resistance" feeling of not using it.

...And theres no consistency regarding how long they last. Ive had some last 60+ hrs, some break the same day I installed it

Ideally youd like to have the ability to 3Dprint them yourself because having to buy them over and over will add up.

Upvote 0
Thank you for your Answer Michael (i am also Michael in real-life :) )
Have the same feeling, because possible from Asian and for Europe about ebaxxx .
Without 3D-Printer the good old wood - are an idea of me :).
For the Frame.
Only Rubber Band for the Resistance ?
At least a sponge incl. will be good ?

Upvote 0

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 92 91.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 33 32.7%