• "Boogity, boogity boogity! Let's go racing boys!" - Darrell Waltrip
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Discuss the 2017 Formula One Australian Grand Prix here.

Shelby Cobra S1 @ Blackwood

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Setups' started by Akis, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Akis

Akis
    Over 9000 Premium

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Awesome Set pure sex !!

3. I'm going to try it now, thanks!:thumbsup:

4. Akis

Akis
    Over 9000 Premium

If you want to stabilize the rear end even more, try filling the tank with fuel.

5. Yes, it could be! I tried your set up and later I reduced some liters and car become more unstable...
    I did 1:27:2xx with default set up with vintage tyres and 1:25:5xx with yours (super)!
    This car is absolutely fantastic to drive!!!:laugh:

6. May i know which one is faster between Stage 1 vs S/C ?? Or same actually ?? I didnt see any different between them in car's info.
    Thanks.

7. they should be the same, the S1 has five gears, the S/C has four

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ic. So mean my time 1:22.108 driving S/C 0.2 vs Blackwood consider ok ?? :p

9. I don't know, ask Akis, he's driven this combo more than myself.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Akis

Akis
    Over 9000 Premium

I think that the 0.2 is more stable compared to the 0.1. I'll try it on Blackwood and tell you. Your lap (by 0.1 standards) is quite fast!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yeah i agree its no good to compare 0.2 S/C with 0.1 S1, anyway i know there at least 0.5s can be found because i think i pick the wrong line doing the 1st right turn plus i use almost default setup (gear ratio + brake bias are the things i change most) ... i no good in setup :poop:

Also i guess the auto clutch assist make me slower, the gear use to stuck a little bit before finally change to higher one. I really like if i can use a button as clutch so i can up-down shift more naturally :whistling:

Looking forward to your video :)

Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
  12. Thanks

13. Still room to improve but at least manage new PB 1:21.451 (Shelby Cobra S/C 0.2 vs Blackwood 0.9.8) while still 0.7s slower than current WR.

14. Akis

Akis
    Over 9000 Premium

First post updated. New setup for Shelby Cobra S1 version 0.25.

I did 1.20.200 at Blackwood. I think that this setup is capable of 1.19.9 or something!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thats fast ya .. I think i will try at least one more night for this new S/C 0.25 before try the S1 version. I wonder if these 2 version has different in term of lap time.