AC Shelby Cobra @ Monza 66 - Sat 18th October 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
We got a full grid now :D

one more thing, maybe may i appear too noob, but in teamspeak racedepartment...which server must i join??
-tHE PADDOCK
-pIT LANE : ac 24/7, SERVER #1, 2 , 3, dRIVER ACADEMY...

Thanks for your help!

All the needed info will be send through pm here.

I started the server a bit earlier. More practice can't hurt anyone :)
Still everybody is expected to join until 19:00 GMT (qualifying session start time).
PMs with the password have already been sent. Enjoy!

Last edited:
First of all, i want to apologize @Kevin Leu , that was a stupid overtaking move defying the laws of physics. I am really sorry mate, seems that 10 days without AC made me race like a fool. I screwed your race and maybe a nice fight between the 2 of us. I thought of waiting for you but i had 18 cobras right behind me, i couldn't just stop in that straight, i would wreck the whole field. Again, REALLY sorry.

After wrecking the poleman , i was racing on my own, seemed to be an easy win when at lap 10 the game paused for 5 seconds, crashed to desktop. Thank god i was alone in front and i think i didnt hit anyone else. This is the second time that this is happening to me in a rd race and i dont know whats causing it... if anyone would like to troubleshoot it with my would be nice. I NEVER get it during public racing or hot lapping.

Sorry Kevin...
up-SBP8I2IV7IOQJHVE.jpg

Well well, im hear again to say I got caught up in a crash which I couldnt control/do anything about. Suprisingly it wasnt on the 1st lap, and I thought that I was away. But I was wrong. On lap 7 or 8 I was in 4th and two cars spin out in front of me and I have no where to go. Steering bent and I gave up. :(

On the plus side I really enjoyed racing with everyone again. Quali (7th) and practice was fun!!
Thanks!
:)

Great fun race guys, there was lots of carnage but I enjoyed myself alot and save for one backmarker I couldn't avoid no matter which way I turned we would have a great battle for the win with Akis. It was great fun for them couple of laps though Akis, next time :D

That was awesome, thanks Akis for organizing! We need more Cobra races! :D Is there any way to see results in the game?

Julian, I'm sorry I crashed you, I didn't know I had a bad suspension problem caused by the crash at the start. My car just went straight, I apologize :(

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%