1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

AU Shelby Cobra @ Magione - Friday 24th July 2015

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Racing Club & Leagues' started by Chris Stacey, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Cobra.jpg
    Floor the throttle they said... It will be fun they said...

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us!
    Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track!

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM AUSTRALIA
    Teamspeak Password: click here
    Racing Club Rules: click here

Cars:
    Shelby Cobra 427 S/C
    Track: Magione
    Weather: Clear - 26C

Booking: 20:00 AEST (30 mins)
    Practice:
    20:30 AEST (30 mins)
    Qualifying:
    21:00 AEST (15 mins)
    Race:
    21:15 AEST (15 laps)

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
  2. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey

Entry List:
    1. Chris Stacey
    2. Vacant
    3. Vacant
    4. Vacant
    5. Vacant
    6. Vacant
    7. Vacant
    8. Vacant
    9. Vacant
    10. Vacant
    11. Vacant
    12. Vacant
    13. Vacant
    14. Vacant
    15. Vacant
    16. Vacant
    17. Vacant
    18. Vacant

Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
  3. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey

No love for the Cobra? Or are people just not able to race on Tuesdays? I've been testing the water for about 2 months now, but mid-week racing hasn't seemed to catch on, which is fair enough, not everyone can be a uni student :laugh::)

Is there a better night? Or should we just leave it to Fridays and the Weekend?
    Just curious :)

@Aaron Wilson @Aidan Keranen @Alex Warner @Anon666 @Ashley Cowan @Casper @DarkElf12 @David Armstrong @Duke @Evan Spall @evo2rs @Jack @Jamie Cocks @Jeremy Talbot @Justin @Matt Bailey @MG @Michael Stead @Michael Young @Nick10 @Noel Spence @Phil Manning @RenZ_ @Sniper @Sun Levi

4. Sun Levi

Sun Levi
    Premium Member

This seems like an epic combo, but I've been racing 4 events per week :O_o: Mon/Thurs with Raceonoz and Fri/Sat with you guys so...:roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
  5. SK

SK
    Prince with a thousand enemies. Premium Member

To be honest... aside from the fact weekdays are pretty sucky for those of us that work FT... Friday and Weekend events are enough imo. Especially during league season. It's nice to have a bit of a break and just use the time between weekends for casual league practice.

• Like Like x 1
  6. SK

SK
    Prince with a thousand enemies. Premium Member

... and honestly I've barely had time to do that this week lol. Crappy work week. I went from 7am Tuesday to 7 am Wednesday no sleep hahahaha.

7. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey

Yep, agree that it is tough for those that work full time. More than happy to go back to weekend racing if that's what works best :)

8. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey

Yeah sorry about that lol, but clashing with Formula One is a big no-no :D

9. Sniper

Sniper
    Premium Member

Weekends only for me

10. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey

Thanks for the feedback fellas, I've now moved this event to Friday the 24th of July. :)

Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
  11. Thanks Chris, I can only really race Fridays, as races start at 10:30pm NZ time for me, and the odd Saturday :)

12. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey

No worries mate :)
    Was pretty clear that weekends are the best bet for a good sized grid :)

Sorry about the time difference, but there's not much I can do about that unfortunately ahah. It's already as early as it can be for the west coast, and it's arguably too late for the NZ'ers.

• Beer Beer x 1
  13. Nick Milton

Nick Milton
    Captain Slow Premium Member

Friday's/Saturday's for me, too much weekdays, I tried when I joined, but too much with work,

Some Friday Saturday's fad also, as we go out a bit then , but if I ever put bane down I will always be there.

Will there be further leagues Chris? Despite everything I've enjoyed competing,.??

14. Ashley Cowan

Ashley Cowan
    Premium Member

Yeah @Nick10, @Chris Stacey was telling me there would be a league with the URD T5s
    (I wonder if I start a rumour.... will it come true)

• Haha Haha x 1
  15. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey

Yep, it's going to be called 'The totally not Counterfeit DTM Championship of Australia' with sponsorship from the Australian Federal Police, and the winner gets a free overnight stay in Police custody :)