Resource icon

Cars Shelby Cobra 427 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I've been trying it since the first minute it was released and i must say it is great, but still brings out Assetto's issue with lack of necessary oversteer/understeer feedback to prevent swinging in the wrong direction.
Still makes people feel they are not pushing to their limit simply because the game doesn't provide enough driving feedback...

What a car!:thumbsup: what a mod! :thumbsup:You guys have done an AWESOME job in creating this beauty:inlove: and bringing it to life in AC:D with all the looks, sounds and feel!

Thanks for this effort. I have my issues with the cars handling though, it will spin on monza 66 in turn 1 and in ascari pretty much with any setup that can be made. I find it very unrealistic imo, and will be waiting for an improved version that will respond to setup changes in a way that creates real understeer. Very nice so far, thank you.

I race in Virtual Reality (Oculus Rift) and have always wanted to sit in an AC Cobra. I'm downloading now and hope to have a great experience in it.. the model looks fantastic! thank you.

FANTASTIC work gentlemen !!!...this is the nicest model I have seen for AC yet and, it is also my fave car...I hope to see more vintage race cars from you fellows your attention to detail is amazing. I am in love with your work...and will be watching your future projects...speaking of?...where can we follow your projects ?...do you guys have a site or a facebook page ?...or should I watch here for future projects from you fellas ?...PLEASE do more vintage cars !...:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back