Shares floater, can it be removed or moved?

Bez

All the gear, no idea...
finding it annoying having to scroll the pages to read the text that the shares tab is obscuring, I'm on iPad so not sure if it's same on PC.

Just checked the site on my mobile and notice the floater takes up a large portion at the bottom of the screen, while this doesn't directly interfere with the content it makes a small phone screen feel even more claustraphobic, especially for something I'll probably never use.

Edit: now looks thinner, maybe your working on it?

Last edited:
Please, please remove them. I often use my tablet (1024x600) for browsing, only in landscape format (if that's the right word). Especially when typing the post it further reduces the already limited space. Also clicked it by accident more than once already, rather annoying :p
Screenshot_2016-01-22-20-38-12.png

Not sure if it's related to the shares floater, but lately elements of the site disappear as soon as it pops up. Site loads, all looks fine, then the floater pops in and things look messy. When I mark all elements with ctrl+a they're showing again, that's how I got the 2nd screenshot.

Edit: using Firefox

Edit2: seems to be an issue on my end. Also had it in a conversation which don't have the floater.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    580.7 KB · Views: 245
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    680.5 KB · Views: 254

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.