ShakeIt DIY rumble Feedback for Assettocorsa, Codmasters, PCars, Rf1, Rf2, Iracing

Apps ShakeIt DIY rumble Feedback for Assettocorsa, Codmasters, PCars, Rf1, Rf2, Iracing 3.1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hola

Le comento los errores que me encuentro.

Cuando cargo el ShaketItFirmwareMotorShieldV2, funciona correctamente pero los motores no van, pero si cargo el ShaketItFirmware, todo funciona correctamente, pero en dirt los motores no tienen fuerza i casi ni se mueven i en assetto va bien, en las versiones anteriores al Beta8 no consequia subirlo a la placa arduino me daba error,

Hello

I comment on the mistakes I find.

When I load the ShaketItFirmwareMotorShieldV2, it works fine, but the engines do not go, but if I load the ShaketItFirmware, everything works correctly, but on ground the motors do not have the force they almost do not move and in Assetto it goes well, in the previous versions To Beta8 not fit for uploading it to the board Arduino gave me the error.

Thanks for your time

Hi,
Thanks for this software and simhub, you're great ;)
Is there any chance you make a software wich mix the two part (simhub and shakeit)?
if I want to make my own software with just function I'm curently using, could you give your source code (so, is that open source)?

Hi,
Is there any chance you make a software wich mix the two part (simhub and shakeit)?
if I want to make my own software with just function I'm curently using, could you give your source code (so, is that open source)?
Hi,

Hi thanks for your feedback, I've not planned to mix simhub and shakeIt, ... BUT, integration between them is coming, you will be able to display and control some parts of shakeit from simhub, with a new plugin (under development)
Considering ShakeIt the next step is to make it as light as possible, I'm currently trying VR with OSVR and it's a bit CPU intensive so each Mhz is critical.

VR is also a problem for me ... with VR, impossible to use dash .... I need to see what I should do with simhub in a close future, development has always been driven by my own needs (and a lot of feedback from people). Maybe release source code ? I don't know.

Hey,

Just want to confirm something. In your wiring diagram it states 5V 2Amps but on here you say 12V 2Amp. Which one is correct?

Cheers.
That's a matter of personal choice, 5V 2amps is the "safe" choice, motors will not be over powered, but may feel a bit a bit weak
12v is for big power but may burn the motors, So my official statement is "5v power source", unofficially if you want power, go for 12v ;) , I burned only one motor in about 1 year.

Your work is incredible Wotever, I was very seriously looking into going the buttkicker route but your solution works so well (other than the occasional crash) that I no longer see the point!

Couple of quick questions on the power supply thing again. I have a 12V 2A DC power supply from a router (a great place to obtain one as I have several different routers laying around and all seem to be that spec). I plugged this supply into the Arduino and left the jumper in (which I assume means the power is flowing through to the motor shield) In this configuration am I getting a bit risky in power throughput with 4 motors? (I am currently running two from an xbox 360 controller and thinking about adding another 2 of the same). I assume that going direct through to the motor shield is better but I only have a supply that fits the arduino?

I have attached one motor to the accelerator and one to the brake mod bracket for the Thrustmaster T3PA. The big motor is powerful enough to get my rig rumbling fairly well from that position and I am using zip ties to attach with the motor wedged into a Microphone holder (just the right diameter), the other thing is a squash ball instead of the screw in rubber cone brake mod gives much better progressive braking feel when combined with Shakeit giving wheel lock feedback (pretty much perfect in fact).

Another thing that someone might find useful is the fact that cat 5 ethernet cable is comprised of multiple pairs of wires, hence that is an excellent way to create a wiring loom...say for running wires up the back of your chair or whatnot.

Pic: http://i.imgur.com/RULAkfM.jpg

If it helps to get you started on rfactor 2 earlier I would happily buy you a copy and gift it to you on steam because their DX11+VR support is supposed to be dropping on 1st May and I would love to have shakeit integration with the VR as well (if at all possible). Another one that would be awesome would be the heavily modded but excellent Richard Burns Rally.

Keep up the great work!

Hey,

Just got this working and it's awesome! Just working out how to get it to my liking but other than that really enjoying it.
Couple of suggestions for you if you want them though. (If you will be keeping this updated, can see your busy with SimHub)
- Could you make the shake it start and stop with the same button?
- Could add auto start with windows and auto detect like simhub?
- Could add the ability to turn off motors individually with the press of a button?

Just something for you to think about if you want it :)

Just like sim hub, great work!

Hey,

Just got this working and it's awesome! Just working out how to get it to my liking but other than that really enjoying it.
Couple of suggestions for you if you want them though. (If you will be keeping this updated, can see your busy with SimHub)
- Could you make the shake it start and stop with the same button?
- Could add auto start with windows and auto detect like simhub?
- Could add the ability to turn off motors individually with the press of a button?

Just something for you to think about if you want it :)

Just like sim hub, great work!
Thanks for the feedback ;) yep i have been very busy on simhub, but it does not mean the end of shake it ;) they are both based on the same technology and the same game data reading engine so every progress on simhub is good for shake it ;) i take the points ;) when i will have a bit of time i will add these features ... Or maybe merge simhub and shakeit :whistling: still not totally sure :D

Hey. Just to let you know for when you start working with this again. I keep having the app crash (not often but a bit). I think I've attached the event log if its of any use.

Attachments

• Event Log.txt
    12.6 KB · Views: 527
Hey. Just to let you know for when you start working with this again. I keep having the app crash (not often but a bit). I think I've attached the event log if its of any use.

Thanks, for the log, it confirms what I've located, I'still not been able to find it, but I hope to fix it :D

hi,Wotever,i have a csp v2,i want to shakeit to drive the motor (cut the wire,and connect to dk motor shield)is it ok.for the orignal motor on cspv2,is very weak,do i need to use a more powerful motor to replace it?and can you recommend some type of the motor ? thanks in advanced!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 246 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%