ShakeIt DIY rumble Feedback for Assettocorsa, Codmasters, PCars, Rf1, Rf2, Iracing

Apps ShakeIt DIY rumble Feedback for Assettocorsa, Codmasters, PCars, Rf1, Rf2, Iracing 3.1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
I already tought about grind but I can't know if you missed the shift. However iracing gives this data explicitly so it can be done on this game.
Thank you for your answer.Iracing i don't know.My favorite game are assetto corsa.I love this game,the cars etc.But every good simulation would be interest me for and i want to feel the grind.So i should take a look on iracing next time...:)

Hi !

I'm currently integrating ShakeIt to simhub, I changed too much things into simhub, and updating again ShakeIt is totally a waste of time, I will review everything in the process, settings management, outputs, multiple arduino, all these things are integrated in the core of simhub, and it will be natively working after this inclusion. It will ensure a better follow up of ShakeIt.
Aahh. Perfect.
I was looking at that too, simhub has grown to the point where its powerful enough tht shake it isnt needed, that said shake it is also a great product on itd own, nice and simple, esp for those of us that battle with computers.

I must ask if you can also get compatibility with arduino button boxes, and multiple arduinos(eg, 1display Tm-leds, one pedal vibes, and one fans, other motors)
And if settings could be saved and loaded easy for version updates.

Many many thanks again

Just a quick one, don't know if anyone saw but there is now suspension travel apparently being output to telemetry as part of the last AC patch (Ferrari 70th Anni Pack). Also a new FFB slider for ABS specifically.....Wotever would it be possible to hijack that output and apply it to the 'wheel lockup' slider in Shakeit?

Hi Wotever. Sorry to be a pest I know you said there would be support for project cars 2. But I just wanted to get an idea of when you think this might be available. I have played AC the last year with Shake it and just for PC2 and I literally feel lost on the track without shake it. I really appreciate the hard work you put in. Thanks heaps

Hello everybody...
What a kind of motors do you recommend?I have buy cheap and now i have been disappointed.They are weak and loud.Are the xbox rumbler realy strong and quiet?I cant believe that a gamepad rumbler are rumbling strong enough.

Hello everybody...
What a kind of motors do you recommend?I have buy cheap and now i have been disappointed.They are weak and loud.Are the xbox rumbler realy strong and quiet?I cant believe that a gamepad rumbler are rumbling strong enough.
depends on how did you set the power output. You can increase power of the motors by "overvolting" them slightly while importing sketch to the Arduino. Of course to have best efficiency of the motors you should to mount them as stiff and close to the pedal as possible.

depends on how did you set the power output. You can increase power of the motors by "overvolting" them slightly while importing sketch to the Arduino. Of course to have best efficiency of the motors you should to mount them as stiff and close to the pedal as possible.
Alright,they are stiff and close as possible to the pedal.:cool:
Overvolting i will try tomorrow again.I am running today in a strange problem.I have set the Voltage trough the sketch (127) at 6Volt and the game begins to hang on...LOL i want to drive and not a dia show.:laugh:
Sometimes it seems as the game wait for the response from shakit.The gear shift rumble brings me to this assumption.But i have no idea if overvolting is related to that,but i will see it then.In any case the gear shift rumble is a strange thing,too.Sometimes the game wait for the gear shift rumble.:confused:
It is mostly the second and fourth gear.But back to the begin.I have a thrustmaster th8a shifter.Where i have inside mounted a motor.It works great but some time when i shift quickly from 3 to 4 or from 5 to 4 the game will change only to neutral and wait then for shakeit.Shakeit do one motion for 3 to neutral and hang some milliseconds.Then come the second motion for neutral to 4 and the game will change too.But i have already let the clutch come and destroy the gearbox...:cry: Could it be that the magnet field from the motor have a interference with the hall encoder?

But i have another question....How much weight a ideal rumble weight?

Wotever updated ShakeIt DIY rumble Feedback for Assettocorsa, Codmasters, PCars, Rf1, Rf2, Iracing with a new update entry:

The final word

Hi !

This will be probably the last update of ShakeIt in this form, I was not originally planning to do it. But it became clear that it was required to get the time to go properly to the next step of this project and don't do it in hurry.

What changed ?
Nothing :D, It's only a compatibility update :
  • Pcars2 should work in compatibility mode (see instructions in gameplugin folder)
  • Updated RF2 to the latest Crewchief plugin (see instructions in gameplugin folder)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello!

Have a problem, i bought an ardunio uno rev 3, and l293 motor shield board. Then i try to upload the program, write an error message. no such file and drectory, missing inculded afm file.
Other built-in programs are loaded and run without problems. What could be the problem? Can you help?

It doesent support RF2 any longer ;( The Author should remove this feature from the list. But still good app with great potential!
It doesent support RF2 any longer ;( The Author should remove this feature from the list. But still good app with great potential!
Hello!

Have a problem, i bought an ardunio uno rev 3, and l293 motor shield board. Then i try to upload the program, write an error message. no such file and drectory, missing inculded afm file.
Other built-in programs are loaded and run without problems. What could be the problem? Can you help?
You have a zip file inside the shakeit package including a preconfigured arduino ide, unzip it and use this one ;)

Wotever, thank you very much for adding Project Cars 2 support! It's working great. I will wait to see future SimHub releases and in the meantime enjoy your awesome app.

After a long night full of tests and setbacks,i have come a step further and work on a solution for me.Overvolting was a right step forward,but at 7 volts i destroyed a motor:p.For the brushes was 7 Volt to much and that although the engine can actually tolerate 6-9 volts...-chinese cheap fire cracker :mad:.I have now bought today a slot car motor.The motor was much more expensive but he also makes a better quality impression at first sight.I'm really looking forward to it.:cool: Unfortunately the motor are 2-3 mm longer,so i have to change my fastening concept.But one problem i can't unfortunately solve alone.It is not directly the rumble effect for the gear change,which make trouble and the game stopping for few millisecs.The gear shift alone works fine.But 3 motors ore more with different effects makes trouble.So i can only use 2 motors :cry:.

After a long night full of tests and setbacks,i have come a step further and work on a solution for me.Overvolting was a right step forward,but at 7 volts i destroyed a motor:p.For the brushes was 7 Volt to much and that although the engine can actually tolerate 6-9 volts...-chinese cheap fire cracker :mad:.I have now bought today a slot car motor.The motor was much more expensive but he also makes a better quality impression at first sight.I'm really looking forward to it.:cool: Unfortunately the motor are 2-3 mm longer,so i have to change my fastening concept.But one problem i can't unfortunately solve alone.It is not directly the rumble effect for the gear change,which make trouble and the game stopping for few millisecs.The gear shift alone works fine.But 3 motors ore more with different effects makes trouble.So i can only use 2 motors :cry:.

Ouch, sorry for you motors, i've been using mine for months under 12v, but there are lot of motors which looks the same but who not have the same internals indeed.

For the gear I've reviewed the code when I've made the update, there is absolutely nothing in the code which explains such behavior :O_o:, i will looks again but it's really weird.

Ouch, sorry for you motors, i've been using mine for months under 12v, but there are lot of motors which looks the same but who not have the same internals indeed.

For the gear I've reviewed the code when I've made the update, there is absolutely nothing in the code which explains such behavior :O_o:, i will looks again but it's really weird.
Hello Wotever and thank you for your reply.:)
It is not the gear shift directly.The problem are more then as 2 motors in my set up and i would use three.One for throttle,one for brake and the third for gear shift...If is possible for me.No matter what effect I select as soon as there are three engines the game starts to struggling.It will hang for a few milliseconds and it looks as if the game is waiting for the reaction of shakeit :(.
I dont no know why,but i ask me whether it could be related to the broken engine.I will hope so very much,that are all will be run fine with my new motor.

HI Wotever...
...forget the problem, forget everything i have said with this "more then 2 motors problem".Iam so stupid:whistling:...
Could it be that the magnet field from the motor have a interference with the hall encoder?
Yes,it could be!:p
I have mounted one motor nearly the hall encoder form my shifter and the magnet field from the motor have a interference with it.Omg the solution was so easy...:rolleyes:
Now i have mounted this motor to the clutch and for the shifter i need a smaller one which i can integrated in the shifter knob.:cool:
Wotever thank you very much for your great software and support.Everything now working fine and i have a new best lap on the nordschleife thereby archived.It was only a little test run...:D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 87 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 71 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 95 13.8%