ShakeIt DIY rumble Feedback for Assettocorsa, Codmasters, PCars, Rf1, Rf2, Iracing

Apps ShakeIt DIY rumble Feedback for Assettocorsa, Codmasters, PCars, Rf1, Rf2, Iracing 3.1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Really great work Wotever! Thank you for sharing this software with us. Excellent!
I made a setup with four vibratormotors on my DIY SimTool 2DOF rigg, one motor for every wheel.
And it feels so awesome driving Project Cars 2 in VR.
I have a question though, is it possible to make a gameplugin for DCS World?
I have also setup my rigg to fly helicoptersimulators in DCS World and it would be so cool if I could feel the main rotor rotation in the chair.

Hello,
I had to postpone showing coworkers some sweet sim racing in VR.
Shakeit.exe will not open now. I was using it a couple of weeks ago. Tried to run it a couple of days ago and the app will not open.

Windows 10 Home
Double-click to open,
Run as Admin,
delete and reinstall.
None of these are working.

When I try to open Shakeit.exe, I can see it attempt to switch to something else and then focus back on the open folder. Nothing else happens. I did not have trouble with it before and I have no idea what is keeping it from opening now. The only thing I have installed is Geforce Experience (which is now uninstalled) and some steam games.
Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

EDIT:
Found this in the log files
[2017-12-23 16:55:28,948] ERROR - System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: 'The invocation of the constructor on type 'ShakeIt.MainWindow' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception.' Line number '6' and line position '73'. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

Last edited:
hello, here is my problem I can not download the C: \ Program Files (x86) \ SimHub \ _Addons \ NextionMicroBridge code in the arduino nano, what is the solution to download the code in the arduino
HABrP4MmkNb
HABrP4MmkNb
, and here is what I would like to do with rotary encoder to change the screen display nextion
HABrT2zxksb
,your need of USB TTL for program nextion screen

Attachments

• dashboard_bb.jpg
    dashboard_bb.jpg
    686.8 KB · Views: 363
  • Probleme NextionMicroBrige.jpg
    Probleme NextionMicroBrige.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 429
hello, here is my problem I can not download the C: \ Program Files (x86) \ SimHub \ _Addons \ NextionMicroBridge code in the arduino nano, what is the solution to download the code in the arduino
HABrP4MmkNb
HABrP4MmkNb
, and here is what I would like to do with rotary encoder to change the screen display nextion
HABrT2zxksb
,your need of USB TTL for program nextion screen
Hi ! I think you used the wrong post, anyway ;) this sketch is intended for arduino micro, the arduino nano does not have the same capacities, you can't make it work using a nano i'm sorry.

Hi Wotever, this is a great contribution for the DIYers, thank you!

I was wondering if ShakeIT is compatible with multiple stacked Arduino Uno Motor V2 Shields? I was thinking about trying to run one at 12v for a larger electric motor under the chair and one for the smaller ones. on pedals and behind the wheel.

Hi Wotever, this is a great contribution for the DIYers, thank you!

I was wondering if ShakeIT is compatible with multiple stacked Arduino Uno Motor V2 Shields? I was thinking about trying to run one at 12v for a larger electric motor under the chair and one for the smaller ones. on pedals and behind the wheel.
Yep it does, but this standalone version won't be updated anymore, you can take a look at SimHub i've ported the whole shake it feature to it, with an overall enhanced support : http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/simhub-diy-sim-racing-dash.10252/
https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Arduino-Shake-It

Hi Woterver,

Thanks for getting back to me. Can you clarify please? Future development of ShakeIT will only be done for the SimHub version and SimHub only supports single motor shields?

Hi Woterver,

Thanks for getting back to me. Can you clarify please? Future development of ShakeIT will only be done for the SimHub version and SimHub only supports single motor shields?
Simhub version supports the same things than the standalone version, I'm still hunting a bug about old DK motors shield but since you use motor shield V2 so you are not in this case,

The simhub version supports also multiple stacked shields and it also supports multiple arduinos at the same time for more flexibility.

Hi Wotever,

I took the plunge and moved on to Simhub from Shake It. I would like to congratulate you for the wonderful application.

I am encountering a small problem. In Shake It, I used to set some idle vibration for my motors to get a quicker response. This made for a much more immersive experience. Idle vibration does not seem to work in Simhub, even though the sliders are there. Do you know about this problem?

Hi Wotever,
Really great job!
Have a question regarding uploading the code to Arduino as I have some problems.
I was following the amstudio tutorial and stuck at stage of uploading the code to Arduino.
The error comes up even if try to compile the code.
Here is the errors shows up in Arduino:

E:\Arduino\ShakeItPackage\Arduino\ShaketItFirmwareMotorShieldV2\ShaketItFirmwareMotorShieldV2.ino:11:34: fatal error: Adafruit_MotorShield.h: No such file or directory

#include <Adafruit_MotorShield.h>

^

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.

Hope for your help and Thank you in advance!

Hi Wotever,
Really great job!
Have a question regarding uploading the code to Arduino as I have some problems.
I was following the amstudio tutorial and stuck at stage of uploading the code to Arduino.
The error comes up even if try to compile the code.
Here is the errors shows up in Arduino:

E:\Arduino\ShakeItPackage\Arduino\ShaketItFirmwareMotorShieldV2\ShaketItFirmwareMotorShieldV2.ino:11:34: fatal error: Adafruit_MotorShield.h: No such file or directory

#include <Adafruit_MotorShield.h>

^

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.

Hope for your help and Thank you in advance!

Hi !

Shakeit is now part of simhub, http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/simhub-diy-sim-racing-dash.121578/
You can see the reasons of this change here : http://www.racedepartment.com/downl...ars-rf1-rf2-iracing.13563/update?update=30698

You can find the full step by step here to make it work in simhub : https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Arduino-Shake-It

I've just looked at my eBay purchase history and noticed I have ordered the DK Motor Shield,Have you ironed out the bug or should I just reorder, Or just give it a go.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%