ShakeIt DIY rumble Feedback for Assettocorsa, Codmasters, PCars, Rf1, Rf2, Iracing

Apps ShakeIt DIY rumble Feedback for Assettocorsa, Codmasters, PCars, Rf1, Rf2, Iracing 3.1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hola! Muchas gracias por el mod!
Ya lo hice y todo bien, pero cuando conecto el arduino y mi g29 al mismo tiempo, los motores pierden un 95% de fuerza, no tengo el ahorro de energia activado, utilizo una alienware r2 17, sabras cual es mi problema?

Hello! Thank you for this mod!
I already make it and everythings fine, but when i connect the arduino and my g29 at the same time, the motors loss about 95% of power, i didnt have the battery save mode on, i use an alienware r2 17, did you kniw what is my problem? Can you help me please!

Hola! Muchas gracias por el mod!
Ya lo hice y todo bien, pero cuando conecto el arduino y mi g29 al mismo tiempo, los motores pierden un 95% de fuerza, no tengo el ahorro de energia activado, utilizo una alienware r2 17, sabras cual es mi problema?

Hello! Thank you for this mod!
I already make it and everythings fine, but when i connect the arduino and my g29 at the same time, the motors loss about 95% of power, i didnt have the battery save mode on, i use an alienware r2 17, did you kniw what is my problem? Can you help me please!

Hi ! It looks like you have a big power loss, do you have an external power supply and which board are you using ? (dk shield or adafruit motor shield)

Long time with no news about this project .... but .... SimHub is getting it's newcomer !

upload_2017-10-31_23-2-13.png

Hi ! It looks like you have a big power loss, do you have an external power supply and which board are you using ? (dk shield or adafruit motor shield)

Thanks for the quick answer!! Im using adafruit motorshield v2, i have a 5 mts premium cable with power supply, I connect a 5v 2a and a 9v2a to it with no success, i tried connecting directly to the laptop both things with the same result.

Hello,
I'm using the ShakeIt package regularly with project cars 2 and I love how much immersion it adds.
Yesterday I updated my other homemade app which I'm using for dash display to $pcars2$ shared memory version 8, which was released earlier last week.
Today I found out ShakeIt is no longer working because I changed the in-game setting, too.
Is it possible to add compatibility to pcars2 in the near future?
By the way, there are some nice new additions to the new protocol, including suspension travel data, which the previous version lacked.
Thank you, and keep up the good work. :)
https://www.projectcarsgame.com/project-cars-2-api.html?lang=en

Hello,
I'm using the ShakeIt package regularly with project cars 2 and I love how much immersion it adds.
Yesterday I updated my other homemade app which I'm using for dash display to $pcars2$ shared memory version 8, which was released earlier last week.
Today I found out ShakeIt is no longer working because I changed the in-game setting, too.
Is it possible to add compatibility to pcars2 in the near future?
By the way, there are some nice new additions to the new protocol, including suspension travel data, which the previous version lacked.
Thank you, and keep up the good work. :)
https://www.projectcarsgame.com/project-cars-2-api.html?lang=en

Hi ! Like I sais previously there is no new update planned on this version of ShakeIt, BUT :D , work is in progress to integrate it in Simhub, (currently finishing some integration tests, and it's turning really good :D) I will check if I can update fast Simhub to use the new pcars2 api, it was definitely planned :D

Thanks for the quick reply.
I guess it's time to move forward and not look back. I started to look into SimHub deeper, maybe it might be possible to migrate my instrument cluster from my solution to SimHub. I still don't understand some functionalities, but I'm sure it's possible to recreate some features, like blinking the laptime for 3 seconds at the end of the lap on a MAX7219 if a new best laptime is reached, or changing the readout on the display relative to the position of a potentiometer (resistor ladder really).
There is one thing I didn't see in SimHub yet. That is bass shaker support via sound card output. Is it planned in development for the future? :)

Thanks for the quick reply.
I guess it's time to move forward and not look back. I started to look into SimHub deeper, maybe it might be possible to migrate my instrument cluster from my solution to SimHub. I still don't understand some functionalities, but I'm sure it's possible to recreate some features, like blinking the laptime for 3 seconds at the end of the lap on a MAX7219 if a new best laptime is reached, or changing the readout on the display relative to the position of a potentiometer (resistor ladder really).
There is one thing I didn't see in SimHub yet. That is bass shaker support via sound card output. Is it planned in development for the future? :)
Not with sound outputs now, but I may be looking for it soon ;)

For blinking a text by the end of the lap it's definitely possible, the default settings does it ;)
Basically you create your display and don't set it ingame or idle and you can trigger the display using the events to action mappings (in controls & events settings)

For the potentiometer it's not available through simhub i'm affaid, but it can supports various inputs from buttons on arduino, to gamepads/wheels/button box or keyboards

Edit : I implemented yesterday PC2 api ;) The magic things there is now the suspension travel ! Which gives a much better road vibration effect (I was using tyre pressure variations previously)

Cheers to the PC2 API. :)
If you're interested, I can send you the source code of my custom software. It has a rather simple but effective implementation for basic sound card output to bass shakers. It might help by seeing one way to do it, that is, if you use Visual Studio. :)

Hi all,
Just built mine today and had a question.
Tested motors with a battery and they work fine so proceeded to fit everything and programmed Arduino with no issues.
The problem I have is the motors won't spin when trying to use the test motor function in Shakeit.
I also powered the finished motor installation from the shield board terminals so it isn't a wiring issue either. Anyway would appreciate any thoughts :)

Hi all,
Just built mine today and had a question.
Tested motors with a battery and they work fine so proceeded to fit everything and programmed Arduino with no issues.
The problem I have is the motors won't spin when trying to use the test motor function in Shakeit.
I also powered the finished motor installation from the shield board terminals so it isn't a wiring issue either. Anyway would appreciate any thoughts :)
I had similar problems before, restarting the program, unpluggung the arduino and replugging to another usb port fixed the problem mostly.
I would recommend SimHub software with the newly implemented ShakeIt plugin, from the same creator. That didn't crap out on me since. :)

I had similar problems before, restarting the program, unpluggung the arduino and replugging to another usb port fixed the problem mostly.
I would recommend SimHub software with the newly implemented ShakeIt plugin, from the same creator. That didn't crap out on me since. :)
Cheers for the help, looks like a power issue, maybe a dud board lol.

I can't get the motors to work in game(Project Cars 2, or Assetto Corsa) the motors works in the Shakeit software when running the tests, but none of the sims games any tips to get this working? I did everything exactly. I opened the log in the Shakeit folder and it said something about a error opening Com port.

I can't get the motors to work in game(Project Cars 2, or Assetto Corsa) the motors works in the Shakeit software when running the tests, but none of the sims games any tips to get this working? I did everything exactly. I opened the log in the Shakeit folder and it said something about a error opening Com port.
Hi it often happens when the games are running as admin (preventing shakeit to "see" the process). Try to run shakeit as admin. However , the latest version of simhub embeds an improved version of shakeit, you should take a look since Shakeit won't receive further updates : www.racedepartment.com/downloads/simhub-diy-sim-racing-dash.10252/

How do I enable Shakeit in the SimHub it doesn't move the motor when testing
or how do I get it to listen on the main port 20778 you guy were mentioned i think that's the port or 20777 how do I get it to that port sorry i'm new to this.

I already tought about grind but I can't know if you missed the shift. However iracing gives this data explicitly so it can be done on this game.

With Simhub, since you are pulling additional data which are going to UI elements is there any way to get the damage notifications through? Because the clutch grinding is accompanied by the damage to the transmission and the on-screen warning is triggered while it is out of gear, it wouldn't be possible to expose that information somehow in Assetto Corsa?

I Finally got Shakeit to work I was testing in Custom race and it just wouldn't kick the motors over. So I said wth i'll just play in Career mode if it works it works if it don't I'll give it a go tomorrow. Shockingly the motors kicked over as soon as I kicked it into career mode. I have to say this mod is awesome I even added a motor to the shifter. I don't think i'll be leaving the house anytime soon lol. Thanks for this!!!!!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%