1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Shadow...bug ??

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Hansje van Hees, May 13, 2008.

1. Hi,

I can't see the shadow (cockpit)...when driving my MINI, bridge,trees and so on.
    Always use SHADOW full, its the most realistic way to drive a car around a track.

WTCC cars same problem, others have no such problems !!!!

Anyone ??? Is there ever gonna be a fix for this ;)

Hans :thumb:

2. What track?, video settings?

I don't have it on any track, any car with cockpit. But I'll have a extra look on it for you tonight :)

3. All video-settings...tracks with bridges and trees :D

Any ideas I can try next week, sold my Game-processor today...so can't play and try things out at the moment, but any idea is welcome :alla:

Hans ;)

4. Have you tried it yet Maik :D

Hans ;)

5. So many views, don't tell me I am the only one :D

Drive any street-circuit in the shadow of buildings...in a mini, and tell me what you see, no shadow in the car !!

Hans :sign0085:

6. Never did this before...but

BUMP :sign0163:

Hans ;)

7. Ill try it in a min for you Hansje :)

8. i have diffrent bug,with sun.when i use cockpit view(every track,wtcc cars,minis) sun shinnes even through the roof (not just through window).this is really strange.I will try and see if i have same thing tha You have.

9. Can we add more info so its easier to help:

GFX card ?
    Driver ?
    O/S ?
    Online ver / Offline Ver of Race 07 ?

If poss PICS to boot.

10. Card 8800GTX

Driver 175.16

Windows XP and SP3

Both versions same problem..both up to date !!!!

GTL and GTR2...no such problems ;)

Hans :)

11. Did you have similar problems with the previous Nvidia Driver?

If not can you either roll back or download the old driver and unistall the new one?

12. I tried a lot of older drivers...can't remember 100% but I think they all had the same problem.

If you drive under that Macau bridge...do you have shadow inside your MINI :)

If so, which card do you have, must be ATI :D

James did you tried it yet ???

Hans ;)