F1 2010 setups?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi guys
I bought this game not so long ago and I'm playing it on easy because I've never done any race games on my computer.
But now I'm wondering, is it really necassary to change the setup of my car to get Pole position?
I mean I've only got Pole on Melbourne but I'm thinking if it's just my lack of experience or do I really need to change the setup for my car every single race?

Thanks in advance,
Malarky

You could probably get away with leaving the car set-up as 'default' (average) with the AI set to easy. When it's raining though you should definitely alter the set-up though (move further to the left). If the time comes when you want to up the AI level, then you'll probably start having to move the slider to the right on fast tracks.

Ok thanks for the tip mate.
I've just done Catalunya - Spain, and I used just the default setup.
It was a dry qualification, and I managed to qualify myself on place nr. 14.
I drove in a rainy race but I managed to work my way up to place nr. 4 although I soflty hit Vettel's car when he made a spin so I got a 10 seconds penalty which put me on 7th place at the end. I'm happy with that.
So I guess the rest is just more up to getting more experience on the tracks, getting a faster car I guess?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back