setups thread: chooseable tracks on Presto servers

Reik Major

Premium
Hy folks,

thought I start a thread where everyone can discuss setups for the different tracks at the presto server.

I start with my first Watkins setup (so far 1:12:3xx). This track is crazy! I'll update my post soon with replays and setups.

1st edit:

my first setup for Donington, bease comes from Monaco setup

2nd edit:

exchanged setups with latest setups and added so far best laps (enjoy watching them) :cool:

3rd edit:

uploaded latest setup from latest best lap. the aca-version could be more handfull, so I also leave the ac-version there. main adjustment is lower rear wing but also softer rear to be able to accelerate a bit earlier because of more grip, but it's more nervous at high speed corners.
Also attached replay (looks cool from T-cam)

Attachments

• Reik-Donington-F1 a.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 273
  • Reik-FPES-Donington-1-06-773.Vcr
    89.8 KB · Views: 270
  • Reik-WatkinsGlen-F1 ac.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 288
  • Reik-FPES-WatkinsGP-1-11-938.Vcr
    93.2 KB · Views: 292
  • Reik-WatkinsGlen-F1 aca.svm
    2.6 KB · Views: 304
  • Reik-FPES-WatkinsGP-1-11-899.Vcr
    187 KB · Views: 281
updated first post

yeah Valerio! both tracks are great in their own way.

I bet we'll see very close times at Watkins in a while. Would be great to use this track at next seasons start.

But also Donington is very challenging. It's great fun to push the car there through every corner but also to be smooth...

If I have the time I'll start trying the tracks on the other servers and add some setups here, but not sure if I can do before christmas.

Thank you very much Reik for the job you did and still do! :)
Yesterday I tried Watkins Glen. 1:13.6xx for the first time (I did about 15 laps) is not so bad. That's just because of your excellent setups!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back