1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Setups Summary Table

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Dominique, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Hi all, I'm Dominique and this is my first post.

I have bought F1 2010 (PS3) a few days ago and I am very excited!! I'm having crazy fun ;)
    I have not steering wheel, I use the PS pad with some help.

Now I have found this forum with the setups: fantastic!

But I want to give my little help. I search the thread with setup I'm looking for every circuit I'm playing. This is not very comfortable. Then I have thought to do a summary table for all tracks. In this way I can print 1/2 sheets and to have all setups with my in an easy way. Moreover with a table I can compare a setup with another just with a glance!

This is an example: [​IMG]

Can someone help me to fill in all setups? If is there a site where it is possible put an open worksheet I will put there for all users.

Sorry for my bad English
    Thank you
  2. It is good, thanks.

But there I can found only one setup per tracks. I would have many settings to try them all and see what is the best for my style.
  3. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

There's loads of setups for every track in the 'Setups' part of this forum.
    Check it out. Especially Victor's dry setups and Bram's wet setups.
  4. Yes Chris, I am putting them all in one worksheet. I like if someone help me. A track per person is more quick to fill in all. ;)
    The thread are long and must read all to get the setups

thank you
  5. Lol ^^ Go read them, it's not hard to skip through the chat & just get the set ups, it's obvious which ones are the set ups. That is why they are there.
  6. Which is also why i dont post my RBR setup there because that thread is beautifully laid out that i will be a jerk if i were to post anything that is out of sync. :)

Ya, as Deane has mentioned. Its really very easy to look through. LOL
  7. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

I don't see why you need 3-4 dry setups in your list.
    Surely you just get one wet and one dry, then if something doesn't feel right, make minor tweaks yourself?

For example, when I was using a Hispania, some of Viktor's setups felt a bit too stiff in the corners, so I softened the front springs and anti-roll a little bit.
    But when I used the same setup in a Red Bull, it was perfect with no tweaks.

Saves you a lot of time.
  8. ok ok, I have understood, I fill in by me and don't share with anyone :D

I'am not so good to do some little tweak.