• "Slow and steady finishes the race. Fast and steady wins the race." - Sean Rogers.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Setups Summary Table

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Dominique, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Dominique

Dominique

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all, I'm Dominique and this is my first post.

I have bought F1 2010 (PS3) a few days ago and I am very excited!! I'm having crazy fun ;)
    I have not steering wheel, I use the PS pad with some help.

Now I have found this forum with the setups: fantastic!

But I want to give my little help. I search the thread with setup I'm looking for every circuit I'm playing. This is not very comfortable. Then I have thought to do a summary table for all tracks. In this way I can print 1/2 sheets and to have all setups with my in an easy way. Moreover with a table I can compare a setup with another just with a glance!

This is an example: [​IMG]

Can someone help me to fill in all setups? If is there a site where it is possible put an open worksheet I will put there for all users.

Sorry for my bad English
    Thank you

2. DikiDino

DikiDino

Ratings:
    +0
  3. Dominique

Dominique

Ratings:
    +0
    It is good, thanks.

But there I can found only one setup per tracks. I would have many settings to try them all and see what is the best for my style.

4. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

Ratings:
    +515
    There's loads of setups for every track in the 'Setups' part of this forum.
    Check it out. Especially Victor's dry setups and Bram's wet setups.

5. Dominique

Dominique

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes Chris, I am putting them all in one worksheet. I like if someone help me. A track per person is more quick to fill in all. ;)
    The thread are long and must read all to get the setups

thank you

6. Deane Cockerill

Deane Cockerill

Ratings:
    +0
    Lol ^^ Go read them, it's not hard to skip through the chat & just get the set ups, it's obvious which ones are the set ups. That is why they are there.

7. DikiDino

DikiDino

Ratings:
    +0
    Which is also why i dont post my RBR setup there because that thread is beautifully laid out that i will be a jerk if i were to post anything that is out of sync. :)

Ya, as Deane has mentioned. Its really very easy to look through. LOL

8. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

Ratings:
    +515
    I don't see why you need 3-4 dry setups in your list.
    Surely you just get one wet and one dry, then if something doesn't feel right, make minor tweaks yourself?

For example, when I was using a Hispania, some of Viktor's setups felt a bit too stiff in the corners, so I softened the front springs and anti-roll a little bit.
    But when I used the same setup in a Red Bull, it was perfect with no tweaks.

Saves you a lot of time.

9. Dominique

Dominique

Ratings:
    +0
    ok ok, I have understood, I fill in by me and don't share with anyone :D

I'am not so good to do some little tweak.