F1 2010 Setups Summary Table

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi all, I'm Dominique and this is my first post.

I have bought F1 2010 (PS3) a few days ago and I am very excited!! I'm having crazy fun ;)
I have not steering wheel, I use the PS pad with some help.

Now I have found this forum with the setups: fantastic!

But I want to give my little help. I search the thread with setup I'm looking for every circuit I'm playing. This is not very comfortable. Then I have thought to do a summary table for all tracks. In this way I can print 1/2 sheets and to have all setups with my in an easy way. Moreover with a table I can compare a setup with another just with a glance!

This is an example:

Can someone help me to fill in all setups? If is there a site where it is possible put an open worksheet I will put there for all users.

Sorry for my bad English
Thank you

Which is also why i dont post my RBR setup there because that thread is beautifully laid out that i will be a jerk if i were to post anything that is out of sync. :)

Ya, as Deane has mentioned. Its really very easy to look through. LOL

I don't see why you need 3-4 dry setups in your list.
Surely you just get one wet and one dry, then if something doesn't feel right, make minor tweaks yourself?

For example, when I was using a Hispania, some of Viktor's setups felt a bit too stiff in the corners, so I softened the front springs and anti-roll a little bit.
But when I used the same setup in a Red Bull, it was perfect with no tweaks.

Saves you a lot of time.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years