Hello felow simracers. I was wondering if anyone here has the setup to share for Ferrari 488 GT3 and if not i wonder if someone can give me some tips for that kind of racetrack. Thanks for possible answers and Greetings.

Hi there,

As the topic title said,.. im looking for a setup for Donnington GP with the McLaren 650 GT3,.

Cause i have tried a lot but i am not getting it right.
Also i have changed a lot for the speed and then for other things and now im lost haha ;-)

So hopefully someone will and can share his setup with me and others that wants it.

Thanks!!

Hello there since long time I'm obsessed about R34 and Green Hell I'm looking for Setups for that car at that track and mostly only for that track
I'm not a pro behind the wheel but I'm doing my best to keep my cars at the asphalt ....

Kunos native setup for R34 is strange ...
my own Setup allows me to trim my lap time to about 8:40
I tried setup collection from that topic:
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/nordschleife-setup-collection.128756/

1st setup is pretty nice however car becomes unsteady during braking
2nd setup is undriveable for me - sorry the car is to tricky

Here is my question: what Setups You guys are running ?
Can You post Your setups right here or write values of suspension ?

I don't speak English very well, everything ive learned comming from MMO games mostly - If You can forgive me for being like "Kali eat, Kali drink"

I need some help to understand the Cup Porsche setup more. How do i get those cold tires to temperature? I have tried all from 15psi pressure to higher amounts. With low pressure it seems that i cannot reach the ideal pressure (new in the tires app) and with higher pressure, the tires woint heat up to "green temperature".

And since the 1.2 update, the car is very very bouncy for me. How can i get rid of it?

Thanx

Hey all,

Just picked up ac and its pretty solid. I've always been a pretty quick driver but not the best at setups. I can download and view .ini files but the setup values are not accurate to the xbox. Anybody know how to covert the .ini files so they are readable and accurate for xbox? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi to all... I've recently upgraded to 2x monitors and now I need help regarding to get all my racing data to my secondary monitor like fuel usage, times, tyres and all that so I can keep the first monitor clean so It's just the car and track. I use my phone as a plugin fitted on my steering wheel which shows my revs speed and gear. If anyone can help with my secondary monitor it'll be much appreciated please.

Regards
Pieter

can anyone help direct me to any of the top set ups ? i did have one off a top time but cant seem to locate it now.had a look on here and haven't found any which i can push like the one i had previously.thanks!

Hi , as title , which is the best setup for this track ? And the percentage of MGU K ? Thanks ;) ( i playing on xbox one s , assetto corsa , with wheel and sometimes with pad ) .

Hi folks,

I'm currently looking for a reasonnable setup to run this race tomorrow.

If anyone could help me that would be nice :D

Thanks guys.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back