• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Setup saving

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Chris Bell, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Chris Bell

Chris Bell

Ratings:
    +810
    Had a little issue in both Career and Online Co-op where ive done a setup come out of the game between quali and the race, gone back in to do the race and my setup has gone back to standard and cant be changed as its in parc ferme?? Anyone else had this issue??

2. kitsuna

kitsuna

Ratings:
    +7
    yes. its very common unfortunately.

Moral of the story; do quali and race in one sitting.

3. Jack Van Challis

Jack Van Challis

Ratings:
    +841
    it happened to me in the demo. However, on the full game I did Australia, took an hour break between qually and the race and it was fine. Is this just a pc issue or should I be watching out for this on the 360 as well? :)

4. kitsuna

kitsuna

Ratings:
    +7
    happened to me on the 360.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Chris Bell

Chris Bell

Ratings:
    +810
    360 this matey!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jack Van Challis

Jack Van Challis

Ratings:
    +841
    right, thanks for the info. I'll make sure I have the time to commit to the whole race weekend :)

7. Roberto Costa

Roberto Costa

Ratings:
    +480
    Happened to me today on PC. Worst bug i saw until now. (Just playing carrer)

8. kosurol

kosurol

Ratings:
    +1
    Same here.Obviously a bug.

9. Jonathan Rowland

Jonathan Rowland

Ratings:
    +240
    A way around this if you dont have time to do the whole race, is start the race with your custom set-up. then quit to main menu after the first corner or so. i did a race that bugged out, so quit the game and rebooted, and when i came back to starting it again my custom set-up was still there.