F1 2012 Setup saving

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Had a little issue in both Career and Online Co-op where ive done a setup come out of the game between quali and the race, gone back in to do the race and my setup has gone back to standard and cant be changed as its in parc ferme?? Anyone else had this issue??

Had a little issue in both Career and Online Co-op where ive done a setup come out of the game between quali and the race, gone back in to do the race and my setup has gone back to standard and cant be changed as its in parc ferme?? Anyone else had this issue??
it happened to me in the demo. However, on the full game I did Australia, took an hour break between qually and the race and it was fine. Is this just a pc issue or should I be watching out for this on the 360 as well? :)

A way around this if you dont have time to do the whole race, is start the race with your custom set-up. then quit to main menu after the first corner or so. i did a race that bugged out, so quit the game and rebooted, and when i came back to starting it again my custom set-up was still there.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 326 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 459 39.3%