Setup required to play this game...

You need a windows 7 PC for starters.
Here's the manual which lists the spec required
http://www.dtm-experience.com/dtm-manual-en.pdf

As for controllers, that's all about personal preference. You can play it with a controller but naturally you'll get the best out of it with a wheel.
Have a look through the forum to see what others are using and their experiences :)
Come back and ask any questions..
DTM is a great title and will only improve through this year :)

You'd have to run Windows 7 through "Bootcamp" before you can go any further. Also, I doubt a macbook would have enough Graphic power to give you anything halfway decent.

I can't run DTM on my i3-2120 laptop with HD4000 (directX 11) graphics. I need to run it on a gaming spec PC.

Personally I've not used a controller but Simbin included controller support so I'd expect it to be more than playable :)
As for wheels you don't have to spend hundreds. You can pick up secondhand Logitech wheels for around £50 (or less) like the Driving Force Pro or even Driving Force GT, both are excellent wheels to get you going. Pretty much any force feedback wheel will be a good start. Once you've done a lap with a feedback wheel you wont look back ;)

Do some one of ypu guys know if SIMBIN have said anything about a "bug" in their graphic setup for this game?! I have a good computer were I can max out every game with full graphic but this game... It's slow and it kills my computer.. Needs to go with out shadows, light reflections and so on to have decent FPS?!? :O

It works fine when I drive alone on a track but under the race it lags. It must be something about this game?!

Have you guys the same problem? Is it a known problem with SIMBIN?

Do some one of ypu guys know if SIMBIN have said anything about a "bug" in their graphic setup for this game?! I have a good computer were I can max out every game with full graphic but this game... It's slow and it kills my computer.. Needs to go with out shadows, light reflections and so on to have decent FPS?!? :O

It works fine when I drive alone on a track but under the race it lags. It must be something about this game?!

Same problem, I wish upcoming update fixes that

Wat specs do you have?
I use these settings

Okey Peter, so you can max out your graphic in this sim? and the same for other sims?

It most be a problem with just this sim if I can max out the graphic on other new and older games/sims with a much better graphic then DTM but I cant come near that preformance with DTM? Strange right?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back