1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Setup Requests Thread

Discussion in 'F1 2010 Setups' started by Shreevsy, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Just wondering if anyone has any setups for qualifying in dry and wet
  2. Catalunya - Spain (Dry)

Does anyone have a nice setup for Barcelona? Bruno Senna is 2 seconds faster than me also when I drive the course quit perfect in my HRT but can change whatever I want don't have chance and so for I have 33 points with my HRT and Senna nothing :cool:
  3. C'mon what kind of post is that?! Every circuit has is own setup...
  4. looking for one as well. Standing 0 chance in my Virgin
  5. barcelona was my worst race in my virgin too. After barcelona everything went up for me, but there ... i finished 19th even though i knew the track pretty well before i raced. it seems all virgin cars do bad in barcelona. probably it's like in the real world: there are tracks that don't suit some cars and tracks that suits them.
  6. Monaco

I'm after a Monaco dry and wet setup can anyone help me
  7. Yeah but Senna drives also a HRT and drives around position 15 where normally at least myself is ranked in the first Sessions but this time I even have to struggle with Lotus and Virgin and not with Toro Rosso, Williams etc.
  8. lol use standard default and adjust 2 driving style for example rasing ride hight lets u ride curbs mor aggressivly so slow traks like monaco this is uselful and the night race if u read wot it says i generaly tells u wot each thing does pretty self explan
  9. Same problem over here, I Drive my lotus like 2 seconds slower than Jarno Truli. :S

While I outraced en outqual. him every race before! :s
    And Last race even get 7nd...

So please anyone a nice setup ?
  10. Catalunya - Spain (Wet)

Does anyone have a setup for a wet track in Barcelona as i just keep coming off the track and i'm just getting nowhere on it. Thanks
  11. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

@OP: please don't use this forum for setup requests. Post your own and we can help you out for sure.

@Kingston: thanks for sharing!
  12. best lap ive done 1.16.100
  13. Request: Setup for Montreal (dry)

I wonder if anyone have a good setup for Timetrials on the Montreal track?
  14. I'll second the request for a Monaco setup (dry)
  15. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

The default high downforce set for monaco is pretty good :)
  16. Budapest - Hungary (Dry)

2. sector too hard for me, and waste a lot of time there.
    anyone has any setups for qualifying in dry ?
  17. Request: Setup for Monza (wet)

18. Requesting setup for Singapore (dry). At the moment I'm running with one of the adaptable setups and it seems to be working but I'd like to push the times a bit more.
  19. Looking for a setup for Montreal, Dry and Wet. Anyone?
  20. Istanbul - Dry and Wet

I'm going to do the Istanbul race on my career tomorrow and after using a generic setup in time trial, I think I definately need some help setting it up because my times were appauling