Setup guide suggestion

BhZ

Simdriver for Singularity Racing
I don't know if this is the right place to write it, but i had an idea (probably someone already had it). What if we create a post for every single thing that you can change in the car setup and anyone who want can say something about that topic (basics or troubleshooting...). At that point could be easy to create the best guide ever made by the entire community.

Actually i was thinking about something more detailed. I saw that guide before, but it's just the essential. I was speaking about a serious guide, with many pages, maybe even with a section with a troubleshooting, track analysis. Plus, telling why something work that way instead of the classic "change this => more over/understeer" doesn't help much.
I'm not complaining about the guide that you posted but at the moment the forum is filled with posts about graphics, wheels, pc issues... nobody actually talks about cars and racing. I know that this isn't your fault, but a little push in that direction always helps.

That guide is a serious guide, have you read it?

All the other aspects you mention we do in our Driver Academy events for premium members.
Of course i read it...you think i would talk otherwise??? So what you are saying is "I don't like the idea, if you wanna know more, pay"?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back