1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Setup creation steps

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Petr Kantor, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Hello, excellent site!

I was wondering, with some setups accessible, what would you actually do to create a setup of your own? I read the Ramons setup guide, I hope i understand the mechanism behind the controls, but to put it together, and actually make it ride is something different.

I remember, there was a guide for Fia GT Racing that focused around motec device and software and described what to do in eaxh step to refine your own setup. I remember it was a pdf accompanied with excel sheet that was like a programm with about 30 steps to do to create your setup.

Too bad I deleted this about half a year ago as I realized im not gonna buy that game...

Not it would be useful for different game as we have all the controls nicely explained, right?

ANyone has a tip for this? Tnx

Happy driving (stay of my way, im unsteerable bullet)

2. Very helpful and full of tips is the multilingual GTR2 setup guide excel file you can find here:

GTR4u.de | Datenbank=

3. Yes, that was the file I was looking for!