1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC Settings Overload

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by jimortality, Jun 5, 2015.

1. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

I was talking to a colleague at work and information overload came up in the conversation. That got me thinking (Oh no!!) I'm suffering from settings overload. I've just spent 4 weeks on settings for Project Cars and as much as I think this is a great game, it's only great If you've been able to get your ffb, visual and whatever settings all dialed in. In truth, I haven't and I know there are plenty more people in the same boat. In fact I've got so much settings overload I struggle now to even fire the bloody game up! Project Cars has beaten me into settings submission, I just can't face anymore you win!! I give up!! please please no more. I think the catalyst (Not sure If that word should be there) was after visual settings you must restart the game had been tweaked, tweaked, tweaked and I still get one <snip> corner with a slight stutter! WHAT!!!!!!! why are you doing this to me???? I'm old, I don't need this, I just want to play the <snip> game please I beg you :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I can't tune anymore :mad: there is nothing left to tune plus all my tuneness has gone from me, you have broken me :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

mod edit: Swearing removed, please try to maintain control, thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2015
    • Haha Haha x 5
  2. try deleting the game from the steamfolder and do a complete re-install ( if you bought if throug steam)

3. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

What's that for?

4. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I'm just here for the snacks Premium Member

Just wait until the patch comes out in a week or two and you get to re-do all your FFB settings! :roflmao:

• Haha Haha x 4
  5. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

Thank you Brandon, you so full of joy and hopefulness..................................not:roflmao:

6. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

I got a feeling you may be right Brandon.

7. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

It's only the main control settings though not the stuff in the edit bit in the pits.

8. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I'm just here for the snacks Premium Member

Just sayin'! :cool: Hopefully the changes won't cause us to have to re-do too much, but ya never know.

• Like Like x 1