1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

PC Settings Overload

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by jimortality, Jun 5, 2015.

1. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium

Ratings:
    +906
    I was talking to a colleague at work and information overload came up in the conversation. That got me thinking (Oh no!!) I'm suffering from settings overload. I've just spent 4 weeks on settings for Project Cars and as much as I think this is a great game, it's only great If you've been able to get your ffb, visual and whatever settings all dialed in. In truth, I haven't and I know there are plenty more people in the same boat. In fact I've got so much settings overload I struggle now to even fire the bloody game up! Project Cars has beaten me into settings submission, I just can't face anymore you win!! I give up!! please please no more. I think the catalyst (Not sure If that word should be there) was after visual settings you must restart the game had been tweaked, tweaked, tweaked and I still get one <snip> corner with a slight stutter! WHAT!!!!!!! why are you doing this to me???? I'm old, I don't need this, I just want to play the <snip> game please I beg you :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I can't tune anymore :mad: there is nothing left to tune plus all my tuneness has gone from me, you have broken me :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

mod edit: Swearing removed, please try to maintain control, thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2015
    • Haha Haha x 5
  2. Piet Dekimpe

Piet Dekimpe

Ratings:
    +55
    try deleting the game from the steamfolder and do a complete re-install ( if you bought if throug steam)

3. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium

Ratings:
    +906
    What's that for?

4. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I may not be fast, but I'm wide! Premium

Ratings:
    +1,543
    Just wait until the patch comes out in a week or two and you get to re-do all your FFB settings! :roflmao:

• Haha Haha x 4
  5. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium

Ratings:
    +906
    Thank you Brandon, you so full of joy and hopefulness..................................not:roflmao:

6. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium

Ratings:
    +979
    I got a feeling you may be right Brandon.

7. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium

Ratings:
    +906
    It's only the main control settings though not the stuff in the edit bit in the pits.

8. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I may not be fast, but I'm wide! Premium

Ratings:
    +1,543
    Just sayin'! :cool: Hopefully the changes won't cause us to have to re-do too much, but ya never know.

• Like Like x 1