1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Settings for G27?

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by TuskWarrior, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Hey fellas, Anyone care to share their settings in the profiler and in game including the steering range?
    Thanks

2. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Profiler - FFB Strenght 115%, everything else set to 0% (or unchecked) and steering range 900°. Check "Allow game to adjust settings".

In game - FFB Strenght 100%, FFB Effects "Low", Enable Custom Steering Range "No".

I also like to change this line on Controller.ini: (from 0.00000 to 0.05000)
    FFB steer force neutral function="0.05000"

Edit: Everyone has different preferences/tastes, so feel free to try your own values.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BSH

BSH
    Premium Member

This is what I'm running, and it feels great

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks Guys. :)

6. BSH

BSH
    Premium Member

Do you get a lot of clipping running that high of a strength (115% & 100% in game)?
    For most cars I have to stay at 85% or lower...

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. For G27 I would suggest ingame 50-75. Not higher than that. For T300 I would suggest ingame equal to driver FFB

8. I had 100% & 90% on last beta build, but this one felt weaker and I had to increase it in order to get the same I felt before.

9. It's also good to keep in mind that some people maybe running a larger/modded wheel and that adds weight so it makes sense that some people have the strength cranked all the way up.

I run my stock G25 at 75% in game with 100% in the profiler.

• Like Like x 1