• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Settings for G27?

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by TuskWarrior, Mar 1, 2016.

1. TuskWarrior

TuskWarrior

Ratings:
    +5
    Hey fellas, Anyone care to share their settings in the profiler and in game including the steering range?
    Thanks

2. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios

Ratings:
    +999
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Heitor Facuri Cicoti

Heitor Facuri Cicoti

Ratings:
    +102
    Profiler - FFB Strenght 115%, everything else set to 0% (or unchecked) and steering range 900°. Check "Allow game to adjust settings".

In game - FFB Strenght 100%, FFB Effects "Low", Enable Custom Steering Range "No".

I also like to change this line on Controller.ini: (from 0.00000 to 0.05000)
    FFB steer force neutral function="0.05000"

Edit: Everyone has different preferences/tastes, so feel free to try your own values.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BSH

BSH

Ratings:
    +15
    This is what I'm running, and it feels great

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. TuskWarrior

TuskWarrior

Ratings:
    +5
    Thanks Guys. :)

6. BSH

BSH

Ratings:
    +15
    Do you get a lot of clipping running that high of a strength (115% & 100% in game)?
    For most cars I have to stay at 85% or lower...

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. RinusDirtRally

RinusDirtRally
    Premium

Ratings:
    +111
    For G27 I would suggest ingame 50-75. Not higher than that. For T300 I would suggest ingame equal to driver FFB

8. Heitor Facuri Cicoti

Heitor Facuri Cicoti

Ratings:
    +102
    I had 100% & 90% on last beta build, but this one felt weaker and I had to increase it in order to get the same I felt before.

9. gongo

gongo

Ratings:
    +64
    It's also good to keep in mind that some people maybe running a larger/modded wheel and that adds weight so it makes sense that some people have the strength cranked all the way up.

I run my stock G25 at 75% in game with 100% in the profiler.

• Like Like x 1