PC1 Setting the AI to the right level

Hi
Is there any easy way to know at what strength to set the ai so that you get challenging, competitive races that match your level?

How do you know at what level to set the ai? Is it just trial and error?

I would say start at the default (85), and tweak up or down from there. So yes, it's trial and error.

You get all the trials, and they make most of the errors ;) :p <<< A joke with serious undertones. The AI aggression makes me very angry, which a shame because I really like other aspects of this game.

Of course another big factor is how well you know the track yourself, and how consistently you can maintain lap times.

I always love it when you get into one of those 'metronomic' zones when driving, a certain frame of mind and lap consistency.

It's usually buggered up by someone handing you a cup of tea ;) :D

Happy >>>>> Tea >>>>> Crash >>>> Bang >>>> Wallop!

Of course another big factor is how well you know the track yourself, and how consistently you can maintain lap times.

I always love it when you get into one of those 'metronomic' zones when driving, a certain frame of mind and lap consistency.

It's usually buggered up by someone handing you a cup of tea ;) :D

Happy >>>>> Tea >>>>> Crash >>>> Bang >>>> Wallop!
This is so right lol.And then you just smile and say thanks babe.:mad:

My mom still thinks I'm shooting people in videogames. On a 300€ wheel that totally looks like an AK 47 Apparently. And de_nordschleife2 would be my favourite map for 4v4.

So it's totally okay to speak to me with my headphones on which are aswell purposely made to enhance my outside hearing and for ease of person to person conversation.
So nice when you spend 3 hours practicing and racing and she just has to come in the last inutes to fk things up.

But no worries, I'm starting to drink.

The AI are different at each track and class of vehicle. I generally setup a quick race with practice for 15-20 minutes. Find out what the fastest times are and tweak the AI level so I have the challenge I am looking for. However, one has to let the practice run in real time, else the AI get unrealistic times.

I "dynamically" set my AI based on how I perform. If I win, its "manditory" that I raise the AI a click. If I finish out of the top 10, I tune it down. Anything in between the AI goes unchanged. There is enough variability in the AI from session to session that you don't need to win every race to be in contention for a title. A good fight for 5th that keeps you in the points lead is 10x more fun to me than winning every race by 5 secs.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back