Resource icon

Misc Session Log Parser, Graphs & Statistics - Windows App 0.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yeah, said I need to install net 4.5
Will that give me any problems with anything I use? How do I install it? Can it be removed again if I do get into troubles?

No, it won't give you a problem mate, it's even better to have it :) All .Net frameworks can sit together and by installing .Net 4.5 the others wont be removed. So, by installing it, you'll just have the latest as well.

Yes, you can uninstall it any time mate from the control panel.

No, it won't give you a problem mate, it's even better to have it :) All .Net frameworks can sit together and by installing .Net 4.5 the others wont be removed. So, by installing it, you'll just have the latest as well.

Yes, you can uninstall it any time mate from the control panel.

Cool, so how do I get it :D

*EDIT* found it.

Phew! So it worked :thumbsup:

In the SETTINGS section, you can set the default xml logs folder ;)

cheers
Thnx I found it:) It's loading now, lots of data gathered over a year, being patient for now, after 10 minutes 4% loaded. Do you still need the logfile I posted before? Otherwise I will remove it to keep this thread better readable for others.

Going to delete my old results and keep everything from 2013 , takes a bit too long this way:)

Stefan, I just looked in the log files it already keeps only the files from 3 or 4 months (december 2012).

When I loaded the files, at 2% I got an error when loading saying constrain failed. After that I pressed load again and it went to 3 or 4 % but it stayed around 31-12-2012 with loading the files, for 10 minutes. Then pressed cancel, it said if I would wanted to wait until that file uploaded and it said it was about 22%. That never changed so I exit your program.

Can you tell me if it takes indeed a long time to load those files?

Gonna give it another try. Edit: just did that and it resumes at 4% but is now loading the 2013 files, probably because I cancelled the 31-12-2012 files.

Yeah, some old files had bugs in them. And if you are going to load all files it will take some time!

I'd suggest that you load some files from recent sessions, like March onwards and see how it goes. If you get an error you can give me the log files here and I will check them.

Thanks!

Yes, I have seen that error before (constrain failed). It's because in the same file there are 2 driver xml nodes with the same name

Not sure why ISI would put two drivers with same name...maybe its a bug. In that case, I would need to ignore one of the drivers.

Yes, I have seen that error before (constrain failed). It's because in the same file there are 2 driver xml nodes with the same name

Not sure why ISI would put two drivers with same name...maybe its a bug. In that case, I would need to ignore one of the drivers.

Happened only once in 2012, did not see it after that, so don't think you need to change it, if it will do it again i let you know

Stefan, it's now loading over an hour, it only processed 20 files, it is at 5% now, if you could find a way to make that process faster that would be great. If i let my computer on for the rest of the day it should upload the rest of the 300 files. Once this is loaded and I should update it every week it would take me a few hours a week just to keep up.

Edit: Just realized I have a massive amount of files because i was testing a skin I made, I will cancel again and only load recent files of the last few days.

Specs computer:
Model: Laptop
CPU: Pentium Duale-Core CPU T4300@2.10GHz
Memory:4,00GB
Video: ATI Mobility Radeon HD4530

Hi mate, the process is using the most efficient way to load the data as I have done quite some research on that.

BUT, there is one bottleneck and that is the database I am using to store the data. Since I wanted to keep it light and free than I had no choice mate.

So yeah, the two bottle necks are the light database I am using and a bit you hardware too.

Sorry, but I can't make it faster, I mean I can, but then I would need use software like MS SQL Server which needs installation on your PC, licencing issues etc etc.

Just stick to the latest files and you'll be fine :) Sorry my friend, that's the best I could do :)

Cheers

Deleted everything except yesterdays xml files, try to load it and it says "SQL logic error or missing database" clicked load 5 times again and in the end everything got loaded and it seems to work:)

I got the impression it loaded a lot quicker than the older XML files.

Hi mate, the process is using the most efficient way to load the data as I have done quite some research on that.

BUT, there is one bottleneck and that is the database I am using to store the data. Since I wanted to keep it light and free than I had no choice mate.

So yeah, the two bottle necks are the light database I am using and a bit you hardware too.

Sorry, but I can't make it faster, I mean I can, but then I would need use software like MS SQL Server which needs installation on your PC, licencing issues etc etc.

Just stick to the latest files and you'll be fine :) Sorry my friend, that's the best I could do :)

Cheers

No problem, it's works and I will update after every session or every week and that way it won't be an issue:thumbsup: Happy that it's free:) and it works good, can see al the results etc!

Looking forward to further updates!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back