Servers.

Calvyn White

Calv Killmore
I may be blind as I cannot see the servers or any notification for the reason of them not up and running. Can anybody with the knowledge of what's going on explain please.

@Calvyn White, the servers are all still online. Do a search for "racedept" in-game and you should find them. You may have had them as favourites before, but since the RD server was formatted the current servers are "new" and therefore no longer in your favourites. :thumbsup:

Thank you for the suggestion Ross but I've done that they were all in my favourites ready for me to access. I have verified my game files which there is one missing and will not install I believe this to be the latest hotfix because as it happens the servers disappeared about the same time this hotfix come out for the multiplayer. This file will not install I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and this file still will not install I have turned off all antivirus firewalls etc. I have logged out of Steam and back in again but this file will not verify and install. I have no idea what I can do about this. I have been trying to fix this issue for the last 5 and a half hours and I have no idea where they go or what to do now.

Sorry for the issues guys. The servers were running but out of date due to the recent patch. There was a minor issue getting the update installed so that's what caused the delay. Thanks for your patience! :thumbsup:
Thanks for getting it sorted much appreciated as it was driving me insane for 5 and 1/2 hours trying to figure out what I have done to deserve such annoyance. Thank you.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back