Server player count

Hi all

I've finally figured out how to make my own server but my servers will only hold 6 players and I have no idea how to increase the number. I'm sure I must be blind as I can't see the option to set this in game. Anyone know how to change this?

Below the tracks selection is a simple slider bar where you can increase or decrease the amount of drivers. :)

8OlNAy8.png

Last edited:
Below the tracks selection is a simple slider bar where you can increase or decrease the amount of drivers. :)

8OlNAy8.png
Thanks for the qiuck reply, My problem is within the game. I can setup a server while in the game but i just cant find the plyer count option. I've never used the dedicated server before, I'll download it now and give it a try. Can i run AMS with it running in the background like Raceroom?

Ahh OK, so you are not using the dedicated server. There is really nothing to download, you just need to run the "AMS Dedicated.exe" and go through the options. Note that along with running the AMS dedi you will need to open the necessary ports in your firewall and router so others can join. That information is found on page 37 in the manual.

To control the # of players using your game itself to be a server you would just change the values in your Multiplayer.ini. That file is typically found in \Automobilista\UserData\Your Name\Multiplayer.ini.

tZfkSPs.png

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back