server message help

I have 2 things I need help with.
1) How do server show that big black box with writting on it when players join your server?
2) When I put writting in the welcome_message= doesn't comes up when i join the server

How do you change the server content and necessary server files when you wish to start a new server with another track or/and other cars ?
Don't you have an access to your host ?

How do you change the server content and necessary server files when you wish to start a new server with another track or/and other cars ?
Don't you have an access to your host ?
ok got it working. One more thing how do I do those messages that say in yellow text stuff like "Welcome <username>" I have seen it on other servers

I'm nearly sure this kind of message is surely done by an app ... maybe the experimental version of Stracker ( server side ) .... but not sure as I only use the stable version of it in our league servers and in this version this possible message only contains the version number and no possibility of making it personally with driver names. ( Or I don't know how it may be done ;) )

Maybe the Minorating system should allow it also, but I don't know the system perfectly.
Look at the name of the servers, where you receive this kind of message, ... if it contains this kind of name ".... MR_ABCN...", it would be the sign that it is well Minorating which makes this message possible.

EDIT: just remembered that the App AC_TrackCycle may give this kind of message if applied by the admin.
<add key="welcome_message" value="Welcome $DriverName$ to $ServerName$!|Please drive respectfully!"/>

Last edited:
I'm nearly sure this kind of message is surely done by an app ... maybe the experimental version of Stracker ( server side ) .... but not sure as I only use the stable version of it in our league servers and in this version this possible message only contains the version number and no possibility of making it personally with driver names. ( Or I don't know how it may be done ;) )

Maybe the Minorating system should allow it also, but I don't know the system perfectly.
Look at the name of the servers, where you receive this kind of message, ... if it contains this kind of name ".... MR_ABCN...", it would be the sign that it is well Minorating which makes this message possible.

EDIT: just remembered that the App AC_TrackCycle may give this kind of message if applied by the admin.
So if my host doesn't allow other .exe's to be ran I cannot do this?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back