Server Connection Error

Anyone having Server Connection problems. Can only run a few laps then the error and back to desktop. Wonder if it is on my connection or Steam/Simbin servers.
2013-03-10 1316 0001.jpg
2013-03-10 1317 0002.jpg

Drove couple of hours yesterday and didn't have any kind of problems. Is that happening all the time or just yesterday/today (or when ever you noticed this problem)?

You sure your internet connection isn't cutting off in the background? Some older modems can crash if there's too much traffic

Hi Len,

Is there any error code showing up ?
Does your new modem come with more advanced security features that might kick in and block R3E from accessing the internet ? Please make sure to allow both game.exe and RRELauncher.exe through your firewall.

If there's an error code, it might help me figuring out what is going on exactly.

Thank you !

Thanks for the help J-F. After reading your post remembered I recently downloaded a new version of Norton Internet Security. Went into the firewall settings and Allowed game.exe and RRELauncher.exe. It was set on Auto instead of Allow. Having been racing for over an hour now and no connection problems. Thank You for the help. Great game!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 380 39.7%