MGP14 Seriously Milestone?

I was very excited for the game, but immediately at the start (PC) theres the first bummer.

Sure does look like HD textures...

It seems like the HD textures (Which I activated in the menu) arent activated AND the resolution is definetly not 1680x1050

Last edited:
Here's a screenshot of what's hot now.
19C2E7145ED84BE2C94C1C430B4D17CDC4618548

So, after some testing I'm still desperated with the framerate.
I try all possible things in the Catalyst Control Center, config.ini, x32-x64.exe, RadeonPro tool but the whole game stutters/tears much and is around 45-50 fps.
Can't really understand because my system is quiet good.

Need help anymore?!

My PC:
i7 3570k, 8GB RAM, Radeon HD 7850 (nothing overclocked)

I play on 1920x1080 with V-Sync on, HD textures and AFX on. I have a framerate variable from 60 to 53. It's quite good, but jumping continuously from 60 to 53 and back again has the result to make the game stutter. Disabling the V-Sync I fly over the 70fps, but..why I have to do this!? Yeah, it's a pitty, because I can run Crisis 3 maxed out and get 40fps. It's a shame that this stupid game has so many problems.

Hi. I am sorry, if i ask this question in wrong topic. I remember that MotoGP 13 bikes have the fire from the muffler like this...

388456294180.jpg

But in MotoGP 14 i don't have anything similar. Someone know whats wrong ?

Last edited:
Hi. I am sorry, if i ask this question in wrong topic. I remember that MotoGP 13 bikes have the fire from the muffler like this...

***PICTURE***

But in MotoGP 14 i don't have anything similar. Someone know whats wrong ?

I also notice a weird sound sometimes, when Im shifting. But I never see flames coming out of the exhaust(s)

I also notice a weird sound sometimes, when Im shifting. But I never see flames coming out of the exhaust(s)

That 'Boom noise' is a common sound in the world of MotoGp, I'm happy they've included the sounds in this game, I just hoped I could hear it more often--with some fire out of the pipes--because that would make it more realistic.

sometimes shifting sounds like a sniper shot, I like it but it's unrealistic

That depends, I think they've done an awesome job. When you see one of these bikes in real life you can literally feel the 'boom sounds' hitting your body (awesome feeling) and would sometimes scare the living daylight out of you. Now, we would here these sounds from the sideline or elsewhere around the track causing us to hear the effects differently, however the developers at milestone experienced it otherwise, they had the chance to record sounds at an angle we could only dream of. I'm pretty sure they positioned a hi-tech microphone behind one of the GP exhaust pipes and recorded the 'boom noise'. that's why it's sounds so different,perhaps close to unrealistic, because it's new to our ears ;)

@Technique you're right, I think the game is great too. Waiting for the patch to fix the common prolems.

By the way I was racing at Termas de Rio Hondo, I got the pole position for two tenths, then in race I had to push as hell, beating every lap my pole time, to arrive 13th. The AI simply goes 3 seconds faster in race. What a shame...
P.S. I had a lot of lag during the first corners too

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back